Tom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch

BruceKenobi

Hey! I came across this great two picks of a prop in a game called Tom Clancy's The Division, and I was wondering if anyone has given it a try? seems like a regular watch with some added LED's for the whizz-bang.
Tom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch deployed.jpgTom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch.jpg
if anyone has given it a though, let me know! :)

Hey! I came across this great two picks of a prop in a game called Tom Clancy's The Division, and I was wondering if anyone has given it a try? seems like a regular watch with some added LED's for the whizz-bang.
View attachment 472771View attachment 472772
if anyone has given it a though, let me know! :)

Looks like a casio g shock was the base

I got you covered, my friends!

Started a thread of an original The Division character build a good while back (almost a year now O_O ). Pretty much, my approach to the smartwatch is right in line with what you two are thinking.

www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=217669

The approach in general is the same even with my newer one; the only difference (which I update on page 3 of the thread) is in what the graphic is printed on.

Hope this helps! Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back