Tom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch

BruceKenobi

Hey! I came across this great two picks of a prop in a game called Tom Clancy's The Division, and I was wondering if anyone has given it a try? seems like a regular watch with some added LED's for the whizz-bang.
Tom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch deployed.jpg Tom Clancy's The Division - Agent's Smart Watch.jpg
if anyone has given it a though, let me know! :)

Keelan562

Hey! I came across this great two picks of a prop in a game called Tom Clancy's The Division, and I was wondering if anyone has given it a try? seems like a regular watch with some added LED's for the whizz-bang.
View attachment 472771 View attachment 472772
if anyone has given it a though, let me know! :)

Looks like a casio g shock was the base

I got you covered, my friends!

Started a thread of an original The Division character build a good while back (almost a year now O_O ). Pretty much, my approach to the smartwatch is right in line with what you two are thinking.

www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=217669

The approach in general is the same even with my newer one; the only difference (which I update on page 3 of the thread) is in what the graphic is printed on.

Hope this helps! Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.