TMNT Krang + Android Body *Final Pics pg. 9"

Re: TMNT Krang + Android Body *Helmet update Pg 6*

That is fantastically, disgustingly cool. I can't wait to see pictures (or video!) of you walking around in it.

totally insane....TAKES THE CAKE

excellent attention to detail, perfect choice of methods being used to create this costume.
cannot wait to see it completed....INSPIRATIONAL ALL THE WAY

the armor is amazing !! i Think il take a crack at that one after my current Bender build.
The krang is awe...some

I always get so inspired by the creativity on this site! I may just have to try something like this myself! It's looking amazing and I will def be watching this one!

I wish i had real talent to do stuff like this. I'd so make a classic Shredder costume out of full metal. But the OCD in me would want it as toon accurate as possible

Man, I haven't seen anything like this; outstanding job! And having Krang's chamber lit-up is the icing on the cake! Amazing work dude, well done. :)

This is awesome. Seriously youve done an amazing job on this. TMNT or Teenage mutant hero turtles as they were known in Ireland for some strange reason was and still is my favourite childhood cartoon. Fantastic

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I'm looking forward to getting out of work and trying everything on.

ok.... everyone join me now......

SUIT UP, SUIT UP, SUIT UP, SUIT UP, SUIT UP, SUIT UP!!!!!!!!!

That's looking so cool! I just love the oldschool design of the franchise! This is spot on, especially Krang himself! :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back