Unlimited Run TJack's Face Shells - Universal, ASM1/2, Raimi

Re: TJack's Universal Face Shell - ASM2 Option Now Available

For the shells in this thread (and the lenses in the lenses thread) I can typically have them shipped out in about 5 days from receiving payment. It's only the new asm2 combo that has a waitlist.

Im interested in the face shell and the lenses. I live in Norway, so I need to know how much you need in shipping.

Im interested in the face shell and the lenses. I live in Norway, so I need to know how much you need in shipping.

which faceshell and which lenses? sorry but I can't read your mind...

I'm sorry, I would like the TASM2 Shell and lenses. Going for the ultimate look.

Thank you for your help, sorry for the noobishnes.

Dear TJack,
I am sure you are a busy guy, but I was hoping I could purchase a tasm2 faceshell and frames with lenses from you. I have a comic convention I would like to go to at teh end of may, and would absolutely love to complete my costume with your lenses and shell. What is the likelyhood I could get a shell and lenses by mid may?

Jart5500

at this point in time I have to say it will be unlikely since the waitlist is quite long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan lee is coming to my hometown!! So pumped to get my Faceshell and lenses..... Gonna (hopefully) see Stan the man and have a pic taken with my updated suit :)

Stan lee is coming to my hometown!! So pumped to get my Faceshell and lenses..... Gonna (hopefully) see Stan the man and have a pic taken with my updated suit :)

But dont forget to take the mask off or nobody will know its u on the pic :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dude, I want to take a universal face shell and lenses, can you pm me ? Thank you

Hey TJack I'm interested in the tasm2 universal faceshell, I'm in the UK could you PM me please?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back