Unlimited Run TJack's Face Shells - Universal, ASM1/2, Raimi

Re: TJack's Universal Face Shell

Bought some lenses and frames from Tjack awhile back.
Decided to get a face shell from him too, which is awesome!
His products are high quality, keeps in constant contact and an awesome guy to buy from.

Re: TJack's Universal Face Shell - ASM2 Option Now Available

As I'm currently putting together a new asm2 facehell/lens combo, I thought I would add a universal asm2 shaped shell for those who may have already purchased my current asm2 lenses. Price is the same as the regular universal shell.

The asm2 universal shell is on the right side in each comparison shot.

As I'm currently putting together a new asm2 facehell/lens combo, I thought I would add a universal asm2 shaped shell for those who may have already purchased my current asm2 lenses. Price is the same as the regular universal shell.

The asm2 universal shell is on the right side in each comparison shot.

[url]http://s15.postimg.org/f31nd8abr/head_on.jpg[/url] [url]http://s13.postimg.org/webhpi2jn/side.jpg[/url]

They look perfect compared with the entertainment weekly asm2 face shape

The ASM2 shell is beautiful! I hope it's offered for AMS1. If not I'll jump on this universal one! :)

It can def still be used for an asm1 suit as well

Hey, TJack. I sent you a PM (hope you get this msg...I'm still a new member and my 45 day wait period prohibits me from posting immediately in the Junkyard)

Definitely interested in an ASM2 universal shell for my current lenses, just gotta save up a little bit of cash first. Quick question, after placing the order, about how long does it take to be shipped? (doing an ASM2 suit for a convention in mid april and for the movie release, would like to have it for both)

The goal is to ship within 3-5 days from receiving payment - I think I have hit this target approx 99% of the time :)

I always encourage ordering as far in advance as you can though as there is always the possibility of shipping delays (shipping from Canada so customs sometimes holds things up) and you need to have time for replacements to arrive if necessary.

I am going to be away for a few weeks at the end of Feb so there will be a time where I won't be able to take any orders.

I'm very interested in purchasing the ASM2 faceshell + lenses combo as well. I'm in the process of putting together a Spiderman mask (the only thing I can afford for now...). I'm super excited about the new faceshell coming up. Is there a wait list we need to sign up on for this?

No lists started yet. I have the new frames primed and ready to be sealed so I should have them molded by the weekend and will be able to start the final details on the new shell.

What will be the costs for a set of faceshell and lenses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No lists started yet. I have the new frames primed and ready to be sealed so I should have them molded by the weekend and will be able to start the final details on the new shell.

Thanks for the updates!
You're the best at keeping us up to date on your progress.

Very nice! I will be watching out for this and will order as soon as they are ready.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back