Unlimited Run TJack's Face Shells - Universal, ASM1/2, Raimi

Re: TJack's Universal Face Shell - ASM2 Option Now Available

No lists started yet. I have the new frames primed and ready to be sealed so I should have them molded by the weekend and will be able to start the final details on the new shell.

Awesome! Can't wait! :)

Do you have any ASM2 universal shells available? I should be getting paid saturday, so I'll be ready to buy one! :D

Do you have any ASM2 universal shells available? I should be getting paid saturday, so I'll be ready to buy one! :D

He is working on new faceshell and lenses as a set. There is another threat of him u can follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello, was wondering if you have your new asm2 facehell/lens combo finished and if so what are you asking for it
thank you for your time

hello, was wondering if you have your new asm2 facehell/lens combo finished and if so what are you asking for it
thank you for your time

Yes. It is. U can follow it in alother jy he made. But the first 3 runs are full already. I guess the 4th maybe too.

Thank you PM SENT I'm in please put me on your list and if any drop out please let me know Thank you so much for your time and amazing talent

Head's up to anyone looking to get a universal shell - I am not accepting any orders until March 10 when I return from vacation. I am going to have limited internet access so if you do happen to send a pm, I probably won't respond until after March 10.

Head's up to anyone looking to get a universal shell - I am not accepting any orders until March 10 when I return from vacation. I am going to have limited internet access so if you do happen to send a pm, I probably won't respond until after March 10.

Have a great vacation

In for one of these as soon as they're available again - have a great vacation! Thanks again for supporting all us webheads :)

PM of interest sent on the 21st of February. Just put me down for a set... It will go well with the pattern I ordered from Orhadar at Gun Head Design! :)

This maybe a dumb question but from what I can see the faceshell is all black? Is this used inside the mask? How would you see through it if so etc?

This maybe a dumb question but from what I can see the faceshell is all black? Is this used inside the mask? How would you see through it if so etc?

The faceshell is either used to shape the lenses and the lenses u can glue on the mask. Or u cut holes in the faceshell and install magnets to the shell and lenses. Then u can wear the shell under the mask and attach the lenses on the mask.

I love everything you make but i was wondering. How thick is the shell, and is it easy to put on the Mcfarlane lenses?
Thanks so much.

Kelpo - they are vacuformed from 1/16" black ABS plastic and yes they can be used with any style of lenses :)

Cool! Thank you so much. Once I have the suit will definitely order one!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back