blue milk update 02/10/22 my small found parts collection update 20/9/23

sounds good but i don't have a snowy helmet i don't even have any trooper armour to go with my boots lol :(
note to self need to win the lottery :lol:

Oof, well get some helmets or armor! Sell anything you feel isn't important like your house or any children to make it happen. Snowtroopers are my passion and it's really the only thing in Star Wars that matters to me and I am always recruiting.

That or send me one if your extras lol I could make use of a 2nd set

That or send me one if your extras lol I could make use of a 2nd set

48658186957_cf2b5bd29f_z.jpg

:p

a couple more adds to my small collection, wrong colour maybe ?

49219656397_cb91c33e40_h.jpg

after browsing the ninjas :ninja: thread last month i had a quick look on eBay &
i was lucky enough to find this little torch pen on the 1st search

49218952303_968d8adcac_h.jpg

and check this out i think this is the highest price paid for a pair of the elusive boots

49219711167_52d8ed4e7f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Why are you saying the paterson is the wrong color? Is it the two colors version or does it have the same color all around? the one color version are extremely rare.
For me, the cameras in the movie are all made with the one color versions. But you have to know that there are several versions of each patersons viewers and the cameras are using different versions, even different versions on a sigle camera. I encoutered at least 6 different versions during my hunting time. I only saw/found 8 one color models in 2 years and a half.

I have vibro axe / vibro lance melnor soakers if you're interested in adding a few more genuine parts to your collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back