Tintin - Paper props from the Comic Books

Huge thanks to all, especially Kevin, who have contributed their work to this thread :)

The Adventures of Tintin are my favourite comics together with Asterix & Obelix :D

As promised here "my" props.

And to you sir ........ WOW ! Well done :cool

Last edited:
Thanks, MAKE BELIEVE, Rorschach999, Caplan, Alan and theukcollector for the kind words. Glad people are enjoying the props :D
Caplan - I'll see what I can find on the net. Maybe I can do something :unsure

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kevin
thank you for your help and your precious time

Bests

C.

Found this image, I think this is what you were referring to?

Caplan, would you be able to re-write this passage out so I can see the spelling?

Attachments

• Tintin CotP - French.jpg
    Tintin CotP - French.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 39
again, for the simple reason that I have shared my work here is that it is found for sale on the net, what I hate
I will return to this point it is easy to understand if other members accept not me point.

Finally on the subject of traduction in French for Kevin, I'll do it and as it will be HIS work, not mine, share it as he done so far.

I think I was clear assertions.

Kevin,

pm send

Caplan

Haven't had much time lately, but I've started working on the travel brochure for Syldavia from King Ottokar's scepter. Not quite finished yet.

I love Tintin!
I have designed a few of props featured in the books myself (Sani-Cola label, aspirin tube), though they aren't very accurate.

TINTINPOSTER.png
Attached in this message is my attempt at making the poster prop from The Calculus Affair.This poster can only be seen on frame 11, page 19. I hope you like it!
P.S. Sorry for the small size

[/I][/I]

I'm a big Tintin fan and I love all of your props ! I would like to do the three notes from the Captain in the Secret of the Unicorn, but I don't know how to deal with the transparency for the coordinates...

Meanwhile, I cleaned this a bit... Would be great to use as a stamp at the end of letters !

Tintin Pharaoh Sign.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back