Tie Bomber Cut Away version

So, I finally made a little more progress on this project. It's been very slow going unfortunately. (I heard that Matt)

I finished building and painting the bomb rack. Next on the plan is to finish the rest of the weapons bay. Let's see how many more months that takes. :facepalm

IMG_1922b.jpg

IMG_2065b.jpg

IMG_2062b.jpg

Thats really jaw dropping, seriously. The use of known and very ILM donors such as the Karl, 25Pdr and 88mm is awesome too, great, and very original work!

lee

Bang-up work on such a small scale - and to do it several multiple times isn't fun. Hoping the rest if the build will follow in such a fashion!

Slow? Who cares if you're having fun and making something SO COOL!

That bomb rack looks real. Fantastic.

Sa-weet-ness! The quarter next to the bomb rack really makes you appreciate how intricate the detail is. That could pass for much larger than it really is. Glad to see this being worked on again. It looks fantastic.

Thanks everybody! It really means a lot coming from what I consider the elite of the RPF. Except you Brad. :darnkids :lol
More progress soon, I promise.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back