Thunderbirds Zero X scratchbuild

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KevinD

Sr Member
Here are some photos of my scratchbuild of the Zero X spaceship from the first Thunderbirds film. It is made of balsa covered in aluminium or plasticard and is over 30 inches long, which makes it too big to easily display.
ZX18.jpg
ZX3.jpg
ZX4A.jpg
ZX4.jpg
ZX14.jpg
ZX8.jpg
ZX13.jpg
ZX6.jpg
ZX17.jpg
ZX10.jpg
ZX19-712313.jpg
ZXclouds2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KevinD

Sr Member
Thanks. I built the main body in the early 90s, so didn't own a digital camera and for some reason, I never documented my build of the Lifting bodies and nosecone, so I have no wip photos, sorry. (Somewhere I do have an actual photograph of the main body not fully completed, if I ever find it, I'll post it).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.