Thunderbirds Are Go

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by The14thDr, Jul 8, 2015.

1. The14thDr

The14thDr Sr Member

I've been searching around online for the Thunderbirds badges that International Rescue all wear on the shoulders of their costumes, but so far I haven't been able to find any high-res copies. The closest I've managed to find are these blurry images from the ITV website:
    uploadfromtaptalk1436368129401.jpg

If anyone could help, this would be greatly appreciated, as I am hoping to start working on a Thunderbirds Are Go costume, and these badges will really help complete the build.
    Kind regards, The14thDr :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. breen2057

breen2057 Sr Member

had a look around and found these hope they help

Thunderbird 1.png Thunderbird 2.jpg Thunderbird 3.jpg Thunderbird 4.png Thunderbird 5.png

3. The14thDr

The14thDr Sr Member

Thanks a lot. These are great quality and will look fantastic on my completed costume. :)

4. rorschach999

rorschach999 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

if your going to put them on a costume - the easiest way for me is to print them onto T-shirt transfer paper nad use a White Tee-shirt as a background and then use black wool as a border around the edge to give it that Authentic Patch look - then if your costume really rocks you can get a few printed professionally and tweak the costume - hope this helps

EDIT:- takes a bit of time to do border in a nice tight border, also forgot to mention although might be obvious you need to cut them out with a 3-4 mm border so that you can sow the wool around it

5. The14thDr

The14thDr Sr Member

Thanks for the advice. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to attach the badge to the suit, I just knew it was going to be there, so this will really help me. :)

6. The14thDr

The14thDr Sr Member

I was looking on the Thunderbirds Wikia yesterday and I found a version of Virgil's Thunderbird 2 badge with a transparent background.
    uploadfromtaptalk1436616593732.png

7. The14thDr

The14thDr Sr Member

Does anyone have a copy of Kayo's Thunderbird Shadow badge? I saw a tiny version on her profile on the Thunderbirds Are Go website, but nothing high-res or big enough to be printed properly. I'd like to make a set of all 6 badges if possible, mainly for display purposes.

8. breen2057

breen2057 Sr Member

had a quick look online and found this.

Thunderbird S.jpg