Thor: The Dark World - Mjölnir Replica

Could someone please measure these dimensions? It would help greatly with my project :).
Width of hammer, width without the chamfer, width of front without chamfer and the chamfer on the front.
Capture.PNG

Where did you get your shield and iron man helmet?

The helmet is a Mark III from masked rider. The shield is the ABS airsoft one pre-painted with comic book colors. I just engraved the details on the star, added the spun details on the star/white stripes and repainted them chrome. I also added movie style brackets to the back.

I've gotten this. If anyone is still considering whether to get it, stop thinking about it and just do it! It's the best ever. Detailing is awesome and the price is cheap. Just do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten this. If anyone is still considering whether to get it, stop thinking about it and just do it! It's the best ever. Detailing is awesome and the price is cheap. Just do it!

Where did you order yours from? I have tried KGhobbies but sold out? and ebay ones look like recasts?

Thanks

Last edited:
I bought mine from them as well. I have to pick it up today at the post office. I'll let you know how it is.

so my tracking # has said shipping info received for 6 days now. I've sent multiple emails to the seller and haven't heard back yet. Starting to get a little nervous. how long did it take to get yours? did they respond to you?

let us know how it is. post pics

Last edited:
I just picked it up at the post office. I would have gotten it yesterday but I wasnt home. Mine was mailed on May 14th, so it took 6 days to deliver. The tracking never updated on mine either. I figure they just have no way to keep the tracking.

Here are some pics. Looks awesome.

photo 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG
so my tracking # has said shipping info received for 6 days now. I've sent multiple emails to the seller and haven't heard back yet. Starting to get a little nervous. how long did it take to get yours? did they respond to you?

let us know how it is. post pics

I just picked it up at the post office. I would have gotten it yesterday but I wasnt home. Mine was mailed on May 14th, so it took 6 days to deliver. The tracking never updated on mine either. I figure they just have no way to keep the tracking.

Here are some pics. Looks awesome.

View attachment 480288View attachment 480289View attachment 480290View attachment 480291
Thats looks awesome. I think i have to get one. But i have just got the go a head from the boss (the wife) to buy a cap shield. So now i dont know what to get first! Ahhh decision decision.

That's my next purchase. I figured this was the cheaper of the 2, so the shield will have to wait a bit. Just a bit.

Thats looks awesome. I think i have to get one. But i have just got the go a head from the boss (the wife) to buy a cap shield. So now i dont know what to get first! Ahhh decision decision.

It look awesome. Congrats. I definitely have to get one, I'm just waiting for a good exchange rate to get it a bit cheaper.

Where did you get the infinity stones? they look awesome. I would love to see the other half of your collection.

I made them. This was the 2nd set. The first set is here http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=239030

As far as the collection goes. I have 3 more mini IM busts. I have a IM Mark 3 and 5 (1:1 scale) helmet. A Mark 6 half foam suit. A Captain America shield star (for my next project), and some other odds and ends. I have a Transformers Cube shard and Pirates of the Caribbean key set and Jack Sparrow hat too lol

Hi, friends of Thor,
have you see the new hammer from Cattoys?
Look on Ebay : 261886313480
It look like the Lager Toys but they say it's in metal... What do you think?
I see pics of the wooden box, it's seems to be a real box from Cattoys. I have the alloy shield from them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back