Thor RULK!!!

digger2307

Recently Ive been swamped with uni work (1 month left to go) and Ive been missing out on the site. Glad to see a sculpture and make up section, kudos to you guys for getting one put up. Unfortunatley Ive come in abit late to really dedicate myself to the contest but we'll see how it goes. So last thing I posted was the spidey noir bust I done. Since then I have done a self portrait bust, its not fantastic but I like it (little comparison of me and the sculpt below).

7096064463_8e5a41ebac_n.jpg
6950022720_612fc1b66b_n.jpg

Now what I plan on moving onto is a Red Hulk Thor amalgamation, much like the spidey-thor. Now Im a big fan of RULK and since he managed to beat down Thor once I thought, wouldnt it be cool to see what a Hulk in a Thor get up would look like. So the next sculpt I plan on doing is gonna be based on the image below. Let me know what you guys think, or things that could be changed etc. Always value the opinions of you guys.

6949997386_a8207af606.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back