Things that make me laugh EVERY time!!!

Lumpy7189

Hope this will become an often used thread....

What are the things (whether in movies or TV) that always make you laugh no matter how many times you see them. List some of them here, and if you can, find a link to them so the rest of us can have a good laugh as well.

I'll start.....

1) The "Some Days You Just Can't Get Rid Of A Bomb" section from the Adam West Batman movie.

2) Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bring Out Your Dead.

Last edited:
Stormtrooper banging his head in Star Wars always gets me and the way he acts like nothing happened. A lot funnier without the stupid sound effect though.

This always makes me laugh. like really really hard lol

ArrestedPhotostrip5.jpg

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Makes me laugh hysterically every time.

A lot of great ones in this thread! :lol

I would have to say just about anything from Arrested Development but I'll have to sit and think of specifics.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back