THEWRAPOFCONS bad person to deal with

Hi folks,

it is a valid question whether people received any compensation or not. It also is a "yes" or "no"-question, without the need for any discussion or people who have no dealings with THEWRAPOFCONS to chime in.

THEWRAPOFCONS was banned for violating the RPF rules by not making good on various sales and runs.

We omitted the rule of "no talk about banned members" to be able to discuss their products if need be.

Any discussion about why they were banned or if they recently changed their style of doing business are still not wanted, since they will eventually lead to heated discussions and taking sides among the membership, which has already happened.

Since the thread´s run it´s initial course and could probably serve no other purpose than as a "pile", it will be closed if that happens.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Last edited:
I for one have dealt with Max in the past and service was questionable, but I always got what I ordered. That was then and this is now. I believe that people can change, especially when it comes to business practices.

In regard to anything outstanding on the RPF, I agree that these issues should be dealt with so that Max can once and for all clear the slate if that's possible.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back