The worst movies you've ever seen?

I have sat through a great many horrible movies in my life but to keep it recent I'd have to say Iron Man 3, and both G.I. Joe films

This Is the End. I stopped the disc about 9 minutes in. Just atrocious. My guess is that about 13 of Seth Rogen's 15 minutes are up. If he does survive he'll be the next Eddie Murphy; a one-time seriously funny guy who now does kid films that no one sees.

I'm right there with you on this one and sadly I sat through the whole thing.
I get ridiculed by friends saying you didn't like that. It was great! ???????

Did they watch the same movie I did? Just god awful on every note!

It was just as good as Pineapple Express. Well, if they led with that, I would have
skipped it all together. That film was just as stupid.

I'm right there with you on this one and sadly I sat through the whole thing.
I get ridiculed by friends saying you didn't like that. It was great! ???????

Did they watch the same movie I did? Just god awful on every note!

It was just as good as Pineapple Express. Well, if they led with that, I would have
skipped it all together. That film was just as stupid.

I really enjoyed This is the End, I though it was pretty funny in the way the cast made fun of themselves and parodied their usual onscreen personas. I will agree that Seth Rogen isn't all that great, he's one of those actors who's the same in pretty much everything, the only actor I like less is Vince Vaughn. Still, Seth was good in This is the End because he was basically making fun of himself and his onscreen personas.

I didn't think it was that bad and I don't like Rogen but after LMAO seeing Channing Tatum I thought it was worth putting up with Seth. Also helped that I watched this at work and anything beats looking at a field of weeds for hours on end.

I recently saw Thor: Dark World, and I have to say that I was not impressed at all. I felt that just about every character except Thor and Loki were just throwaway roles, including Jane Foster. The story just seemed to bounce all over, and I ended up not really caring about any of the characters.

Worst movie EVER is a very strong term. It appears to me that some people in here are just being overly critical of a ton of movie... like the people who openly scoff in movie theaters during parts they deem unworthy.

Worst Movie I've EVER Seen?

Hands down... Battlefield Earth. If they would have produced it as a comedy I would have had more respect for it.

The worst movie I've seen this year is Now You See Me. Great build up and action, but the ending left me feeling "WTF was that about??" Were they highly skilled illusionists or did they really have magical powers?

The worst movie I've seen this year is Now You See Me. Great build up and action, but the ending left me feeling "WTF was that about??" Were they highly skilled illusionists or did they really have magical powers?

Ditto. I watched this with my son and we were both enjoying it right up until about the last 20 minutes when we turned to each other and said, "what the hell is going on?" Everything was going fine and suddently we were completely lost. The movie just reeked of another writer being called in to change the end. Up until then it was actually fun.

Return of the Jedi - the move was a cop-out to thinly-veiled merchandising and took a big steaming dump on the franchise and on my childhood heroes. It had bad dialogue and characterizations establised the prior movies were essentially ignored. Thematic arcs were abandoned completely in favor of a Hollywood ending calculated by formula. Effects weren't innovative - just done to a larger scale and bigger budget - still, the film looked cheaper than SW. "Stormtroopers vs. Rebels" became "Space Muppets". And it was written and produced by George Lucas who stopped being a fan of Star Wars somewhere while ESB was being filmed.

What? i watched it with one of my friends and we thought it was really cool. Well, everyone has an opinion.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back