The worst movies you've ever seen?

Battlefield Earth - Worst...Movie...Ever!
It is how my friends and I rate movies.
"That movie was bad." "Sure, but was it Battlefield Earth bad?"

I think District 9 gets a lot of hate because people are set on the idea that the main character and the humans are the good guys. The aliens end up being the heroes that escape and get to go home. The main character doen't even start to be a good guy until he is nearly full on alien. I would be interested in seeing a sequel and explore the grey area of them coming back to kick our ass. Who gets to be the good guys and the bad guys then? Like most wars both side feel justified and that they (of course) are right.

I've seen a lot of bad movies, movies that many of you have put on this list and movies that I've intentionally rented because I knew they would be crap. Hell, I've sat all the way through to the end of Eight Legged Freaks only to satisfy my morbid curiousity to see how it all ends. These are the movies that were so unredeeming that they made me amuse myself by counting ceiling tiles or theater seats just to stay awake. These are the movie I just got up and walked out of. These are the movie I took out of the DVD tray and mailed back to Netflix before they were over.

G.I. Joe
Deep Impact
Inglorious Basterds
Soylent Green
Screamers
Heaven's Gate
Land of the Dead

I'm sure I'll get opposition on Inglorious Basterds, I understand a lot of people really liked it. I just got tired of dialogue that sounded like Quentin Tarantino smoked a bowl then began writing. He's in love with the sound of his own dialogue and we have to suffer through it all because it's "clever" not intelligent. I walked out before the alleged "good part" at the end. To me it felt like I was in a theater next to Jim Carrey's character from Dumb and Dumber making the world's most annoying noise in my ear.

G.I. Joe, I'll admit I'm a die-hard Larry Hama fan so I had hopes for this movie but what happened was so tragic it made the 80's cartoon feel like a Wes Anderson movie.

I just couldn't finish watching any of these. I'm sure there's a couple of dozen others to add to this list but I only wanted to list the ones I don't recall anyone else listing so far.

Some of the worst movies I've ever seen, in no particular order are: 18 Fingers of Death, The Astronaut's Wife, Merlin and the War of the Dragons, and The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Clearly you've never seen Surf II: The End of the Trilogy. :lol

I have not...and I don't think I will. I can take your word for how bad it is. :D

I nearly forgot about Dragon Wars (DWar). A movie so badly made, poorly shot, horribly edited, that at one point I had to stop and go back a chapter and see if I had skipped ahead because the jumps from one scene to another made no sense at ALL! About 2/3 of the way in it is like they added another crappy movie to an already crappy movie. Just awful. :sick

you beat me to it JD

man of steel, 90 mins of watching people get thrown through buildings.

i have not been this angry since transformers 2 which i swithched off after the 3000th time a robot got thrown through a building.

made by and loved by complete morons

Last edited:
Some of the 1980 Italian zombie movies that were direct ripoffs of Romero's Dawn Of The Dead, Dead Heat, AANND... The ALL TIME BIG STINKER.. Freddy Got Fingered . CURSE YOU TOM GREEN...:darnkids

Any ______ Movie. I haven't seen them all but from what I've seen of them, they're just terrible.
Leprechaun 4. I'm a fan of Warwick Davis' work on the Leprechaun franchise but this one is probably the worst pos I've ever seen.
Battleship.
Dragonball Evolution.
VICTOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

you beat me to it JD

man of steel, 90 mins of watching people get thrown through buildings.

i have not been this angry since transformers 2 which i swithched off after the 3000th time a robot got thrown through a building.

made by and loved by complete morons

Michael bay is a venereal disease on the Transformers fandom and franchise.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back