The worst E11 ever

I find it sad that someone will buy this,most people don't know a thing about good props,plus it is a total rip off.
I'm lucky i have 2 sterlings and made a few E11's with the old Blaster builders files,and a old doopydoos kit

If you want to see true over-priced garbage go to Esty and search Steampunk Gun, Steampunk Blaster, or Steampunk Lightsaber.

$75-$100 will get you a plastic Hasbro or Nerf toy painted gold with gears glued on the side.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/224392530/steampunk-saber-the-defiant-lightsaber?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=steampunk%20lightsaber&ref=sr_gallery_2

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.etsy.com/listing/239584318/steampunk-lightsaber-like-clockwork-lsr?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=steampunk%20lightsaber&ref=sr_gallery_8

Interesting...

PLEASE NOTE:- This product looks exactly like the one in the pictures provided.
Every item is hand finished so there may be some ever so slight variances.

How can they be "exactly like the pictures" YET have "Slight Variances" ????? :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. I can make worse. Oh wait, that's not the point. ;)

You know there's this thing called "taking pride in your work". I take pride in mine. Apparently this ebay seller does not take pride in his/hers. I guess if I ever get poor enough to throw pride out the window, there's some twigs in the back yard and I have some tape laying around somewhere. I guess that could make an E-11.

Last edited:
:facepalm It's a shame. Saw this ebay store before and thought they couldn't be honest.
Compared with the Luke and Dooku saber they are selling the E-11 is really nice ;)

This blaster is Fantabulous:

Fantabulous.jpg

Al Bundy 11.jpg

I have to agree. It is the worst e11 I've ever seen. It's $65 and they've sold three of them:facepalm........shakes head and walks away......

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back