The Walking Dead Season 4

I think he actually attempts to join another villain group but they kill him.

I don't see the producers having someone not from Rick's group or Rick himself kill the governor. That's what the fans want and I don't think they will let us down.

I can 1000% say that is a false statement. In fact Dallas wasn't even there for the last set of re-shoots for the finale. There were re-shoots for E15 & E16 in December. Then again for E16 (the finale) as late as February 8-10th

I'm guessing you werent around much for season 2 or the first half of season 3 to see all of my posts, set visits, synopsis, interviews, etc.... My info has only been wrong once regarding TWD and that was because of a reshoot.....just sayin'

;)

Yes, I was here. Yes I know you have inside information. Dallas Roberts must be a big fat liar then.

The Walking Dead: Dallas Roberts on Milton-Andrea scenes we didn't see | Inside TV | EW.com

EW: Yeah, I know you guys originally shot a much different version of this whole scene. Walk me through how it was originally shot.
ROBERTS: Originally, the beating scene that started the episode wasn’t there. Originally, I showed up and was led into the room where Andrea was and I took the tools out – the instruments of torture that were laid on the table — and then he shot me in the stomach, completely unexpectedly. And then I was left to bleed out in the same idea basically — you’re going to kill her now. There was a lot more of Milton trying to open the door and him trying to free her from the chains. And then there was a section where he was going to wrap the chain around the neck and try to choke her to death before he turned so she wouldn’t have to deal with Walker Milton, or Biter Milton, as it were.
And then at the end of that, it was just Tyreese and someone else who found her. Rick and Daryl and Michonne weren’t there. So it was essentially the same idea, except you saw me taking chunks out of Laurie Holden in that version. And then they called us back a few months later to reshoot it and made all those changes. So now you’re not sure if I’ve gotten her until after that door opens, and I think that’s probably why they did it.

And then at the end of that, it was just Tyreese and someone else who found her.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Tyreese originally found her from the way he was chatting with his wife and then had that 'hmmmm.. maybe I should check out the place while the Governor is gone' look on his face and he said he was going to go out and for his wife to stay there.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Tyreese originally found her from the way he was chatting with his wife and then had that 'hmmmm.. maybe I should check out the place while the Governor is gone' look on his face and he said he was going to go out and for his wife to stay there.

I thought Sasha was his sister and not his wife?

Yeah, we were definitely waiting for that to happen. Something didn't seem right.

I was always curious how you come by this info mirrormind. Do you work on the show or have s buddy on set and go and visit or something?

View attachment 153606Mirrorminds identity finally revealed. Nah man I'm just kidding with you. I enjoy your posts. The behind the scenes and spoiler stuff was/is my favs plus always gave me a one up in discussions with my friends.

985hj47.gif

Seems like a pretty big change for one of the major actors going from staying with the show to leaving.

If true, that would indicate that something happened after the initial shoot that made Laurie Holden quit or be fired. The behind the scenes mayhem on this show never seems to end...

I was always curious how you come by this info mirrormind. Do you work on the show or have s buddy on set and go and visit or something?

Ya, I can't really say but I've been on set enough.

The show is casting a new regular character named Roy Stark, who is described as "a former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past -- pre- and post-zombie apocalypse... [and] as a result, he's a bit of a loner, although he maintains a charming/self-deprecating/confident public face.

Almost sounds like they are mixing Abraham with a few different people.

"So it was essentially the same idea, except you saw me taking chunks out of Laurie Holden in that version. And then they called us back a few months later to reshoot it and made all those changes. So now you’re not sure if I’ve gotten her until after that door opens, and I think that’s probably why they did it."

So can see clips of Milton taking bites out of Andrea in the "making of" featurette on AMC's website. I was wondering why Milton was wearing a sports coat in most of the "making of" shots. They must not have brought the "behind the scenes" crew for the reshoot.

"The show is casting a new regular character named Roy Stark, who is described as "a former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past -- pre- and post-zombie apocalypse... [and] as a result, he's a bit of a loner, although he maintains a charming/self-deprecating/confident public face."
Almost sounds like they are mixing Abraham with a few different people.

Kind of matches the description of Bob Stookey a little bit.

Bob Stookey - Walking Dead Wiki

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back