The Walking Dead Season 3

I have been able to pick out just about all the characters in that cover. Pretty sweet, but not so much if I am right about who I think is to the right of Rick's boot:cry

I read the comic in trade format so I'm a few issues behind until they release the next one so I'm a little scared to really check it out in detail in the event someone bites it that I haven't read yet.

I have been able to pick out just about all the characters in that cover. Pretty sweet, but not so much if I am right about who I think is to the right of Rick's boot:cry

Who? I can't make out any details.

Does kinda suck that the prominent character in the foreground dies.

Ugh....good catch....or bad catch....depends.

I would say that this cover is some kind of metaphor but there is one obvious character missing from the pile.

I believe that. That would take too much prep work for every scene Rick is in for the rest of the show's lifespan. It also makes it a lot more difficult for him to shoot zombies. Having a comic book character deal with it is one thing, making an actor adapt and still do his job is different.

Also, I think T-Dog will be the one losing his hand. I think Merle will be the one cutting it off. Eye for an eye.

Michionne. You can see what appears to be her hooded to the right of his boot.

Well then that's Glenn on the left of his leg. I don't think that's them. Well...I hope not. I don't see Michonne getting axed. She's too strong of a character and too careful.

Well then that's Glenn on the left of his leg. I don't think that's them. Well...I hope not. I don't see Michonne getting axed. She's too strong of a character and too careful.

Hope your right. Also I don't think we will ever see Rick loose a limb. Kirkman has said repeatedly that it was a mistake to do that in the comic. I hope to see the cannibal plot line play out.

It's a shame that so many characters have met their end earlier in the series than in the comic as there are so many great things that could be done from as mentioned the cannibalism to the assault from the governor...
seriously can't wait for it to return!!!

That is the main reason why I am enjoying that the series is only loosely based on the comic. I'm hopeful that some characters will not make an exit.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back