The Walking Dead Season 3

I doooont think so. Keeping Carl along for the ride, and replacing him with older actors down the road would make for some interesting story telling. In the comics, he is one basket case of a kid, who is only going to get more twisted.

So did anyone tune into the talking dead episode tonight with the Season 3 sneak peek? They were also having a contest where they flashed a word and you could use that word to enter to win a walk on role as a zombie for season 3. I had to go to a birthday dinner so I was unable to watch. If someone did get that word, I'd really appreciate it of they PM'd me it.

My wife and I were just talking about that. She would only be a zombie to make sure she wouldn't have nightmares.

And yes, after watching the Walking Dead she has to go watch a half hour of fluffy bunny stuff so she will sleep peacefully.

My wife and I were just talking about that. She would only be a zombie to make sure she wouldn't have nightmares.

And yes, after watching the Walking Dead she has to go watch a half hour of fluffy bunny stuff so she will sleep peacefully.

I used to have the same problem. When I was 10/11/12. One time I had such a terrible zombie nightmare, I woke up and was afraid to fall asleep for a while and afraid to get out of bed. Nowadays, I could watch three/four/five zombie films in a straight row and not have any zombie nightmares at all.

Ever since I was a kid, I relished Zombie Dreams. After waking up from one I'd be super happy and try to remember it because it was so much fun. Not once did I wake up from a Zombie dream scared to hell. Oddly enough though the night I saw The Thing prequel, I had a nightmare about it and had trouble getting back to sleep which is super weird because I love JC's version and watch it religiously.

If I could have zombie dreams every night, it would never get dull.

That Petco Park thing looks good. Yahoo had the zombie race on their news.

I'm still thinking about doing the race in Butler,PA (40 mins north of Pittsburgh) It's expensive though, $77 to be in it if you register before July 18.

Anybody ever do one of these races?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back