Interest The Three Musketeers Rapier Sword (Disney 1993 Version)

I have liked that rapier since the movie came out. But I would want to carry it. That it is right handed and I'm not will bother me. I own left and right handed rapiers and I should have thought about that fact before expressing interest. You do very good work, but remove me from the list.

Steve

Little late maybe...but, it is still an ambidextrous sword. Kiefer uses his and Porthos'(in his left hand) I believe during the final battle in the courtyard and his own in his left after being injured by Rochewort. However, I can see the blue inlay cross makes it seem "Righties Only".

Would it be possible to get a blue leather wrap on the handle instead of black?

I suppose it's possible... as long as remember the custom request before the run is complete.

...it is still an ambidextrous sword...I can see the blue inlay cross makes it seem "Righties Only".

I fight right and left handed using a swept hilt rapier as shown above and never really notice that the left hand is any less protected than the right.

I suppose it's possible... as long as remember the custom request before the run is complete.

I fight right and left handed using a swept hilt rapier as shown above and never really notice that the left hand is any less protected than the right.

Thank you for helping make my point, Indy! It may be too late, but hopefully we can get him to rejoin the Musketeer ranks;)

Right now, I can't say as we have no definite timeframe or plan of attack. I'm now working out the best way to prototype this...

I understand, and thanks for the update, of sorts lol. I honestly think I'm more excited about this than the Montoya sword....blasphemy I know :lol.

Oh no, how can this happen, I love both Princess bride and Three Musketeers, If I bought into this, afterward I would have to take care of something UGLY!!!:D
I would love to get this but I have too much to commit to at the moment. Unless however you need an Electrician to do some work for you?

I'll put you on the list... but at the moment, this project is on hold as we need to produce the sample in-house and don't have the manpower for it. The factory is ready to roll on this, but won't proceed without a sample to copy.

Thanks for the add. This is something I have always wanted and never really thought I would have a chance at.

three musketeers.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgrapier.jpgThere are Hanwei swept hilt rapiers that are nearly bang on as far as the hand guard goes. All that's needed is just a little tweeking and add the Musketeers symbol on the guard. Just by looking at my Hanwei sword I can tell its pretty close in design. I'll see if I can find a pic of the same sword. Here is a pic of the same sword that I own, the "guard" looks very close to the one used in the movie. I'm sure it would be perfect as a base model. Also found a few nice snaps of a screen used one.Threemusketeers.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back