The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

Not really the vandal has a distinct look to it. Its kind of like an air force one with a different sole . Just get the new release f

Not really the vandal has a distinct look to it. Its kind of like an air force one with a different sole . Just get the new release on ebay for around 150 to 180. I got lucky with mine. I woke up in the morning and saw that the uk nike lab site and not on the U.S. site yet. I called the one nike lab store in manhattan and asked the guy if they had them and they did. So i ran onto the train as fast as i can. There was about five other people that were buying them.

Its almost impossible to find the old ones now. You got to get really lucky and hope that they are your size. I also might dye the back silver line on the back of mine to make them look more accurate but i kinda like the way they look with the grey

Its almost impossible to find the old ones now. You got to get really lucky and hope that they are your size. I also might dye the back silver line on the back of mine to make them look more accurate but i kinda like the way they look with the grey

Yeah. I haven't found one pair of the original 1984 pair. Only the re-releases. I'm thinking of saving up my money and getting a pair. Or going for a look-alike and modding them. For the pants, I think about getting ones that also look-alike

The shoes are in great condition despite the 30 years age. They are from Europe, and so the sizes may be off. But the they are a nice pair. 16 people are bidding as we type!
The current maximum bid is 80.00 in euros. Don't know if my American budget could top that, but if not, I can email the link to someone

How about a pair of these? They might work as vandals look-alike
http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens/nike-tiempo-mid-black-and-white-trainers/3407727270/

I think a better alternative would be these jordans. Although it would cost you around $100.

Air-Jordan-1-High-Strap-Black-White-Release-Nears-1.jpg

Just spend a little more and get the new ones for around 170 on ebay. Still not sure about dying the grey stripe black on mine. I also so a video of people vinyl wrapping soles on sneakers to prevent them from getting dirty. It seems to hold up after wearing them. I can also get black vinyl wrap and do the soles

Got my pair of the 2015 release today:

2015_nike_vandals.jpg

I was trying to order multiple pairs, but this was the last in size 11.5. Sorry Grimwood.

They are all over Ebay ranging from $200-$400. Given I have a pair of originals, even if I didn't there's no way in hell I'd spend that much over retail for these replicas when I have spotted several errors and that ridiculous stripe on the back.

View attachment 494225

The newer release is actually more accurate (structurally) than the ones that you are wearing... which are retro's from the 2000's, not originals from the 80s. ;)

Colours aside... I'm going with a new pair. :lol I'd rather have the correct shape this time and just repaint, than to have a newer model vandal made into the Terminator version. They're both really close. To say one is more accurate isn't really true.

Last edited:
I think the newer model is better. At least you can mod them to make them right. I guess its always in nikes interest to change something around when they retro a shoe.

I think the newer model is better. At least you can mod them to make them right. I guess its always in nikes interest to change something around when they retro a shoe. Here are the stiching differences hilighted
qXGlSqD.jpg

134TjmE.jpg

And here is my pair in size 11
Xqd5DoX.jpg

TLwtWCA.jpg

P6igiW2.jpg

LEz9CDc.jpg

tezeCB3.jpg

The 1984 vandals are almost impossible to find. Get lucky, and that's all you'll need to find a pair.
The newer releases are fairly still on eBay. But, over $200??? If you have the money, go for it.
Now, the shotgun Reese got to use inot the movie, what type of shotgun was it?

The 1984 vandals are almost impossible to find. Get lucky, and that's all you'll need to find a pair.
The newer releases are fairly still on eBay. But, over $200??? If you have the money, go for it.
Now, the shotgun Reese got to use inot the movie, what type of shotgun was it?

Extended tube Ithaca 37 I think. You'll probably want to verify with your own search, but I'm pretty certain.

What are you gonna get a real shotgun? Lol. By the way those are pretty hard guns to find i tried. Just get a prop or realistic toy shotgun and chop off the end and repaint it

Well I pulled the trigger on a pair of the new Vandal supremes in size 8 that were still in stock. They might fit, they might not. According to Nike's size chart on their website I should be able to fit in them, but at least if they don't I know I will be able to sell them pretty quickly!

They run kind of small i hope they fit you i had to get mine a half size big. Thank god I had the leisure of being able to go to the store to get them or else they would be small on me. By the way did anyone see the movie yet I might go tonight cant wait

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back