The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

Nice...might give this a go. I'll do my reading on import/export limitations first. Here in the UK, it's stupidly strict. To own airsoft guns you need to be a registered member of an airsoft organisation otherwise it's illegal to have it painted anything but fluorescent orange.... So I'm expecting this may me a TON of hassle to get this to my home in one piece :/
But he who dares wins, right?

Oh well.
attachment.php

Guess my Kyle Reese will be weaponless in this case :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,082
Would only have to cut off the stock. If you look at the replica:
KTW-520448-1L.jpg
And then the gun in the film:
p7q4e0xpfdp2df20.jpg
It's the full length barrel on the riot gun version of the Ithaca 37, with the extended under barrel magazine.

But you are right. It's a lot to spend. I'll look for a plastic BB replica but something a bit closer to the real deal. It'll take me longer but i'll wait.

Which material is the best match for the shirt?

1:
44039_1.jpg

2:
img_8645.jpg

3:
122.jpg

I'm leaning towards 3. I know many are saying the shirt is black and white striped, but here for example:
t1-set-crew-039.jpg

Sure looks like light grey and dark grey stripes to me... More shots in post #5

Ofcourse it could be an incredibly dirty black and white shirt. Hard to tell.

100% light grey and dark grey stripes, check the promo phots of kyle reese, and yeah no 3 definitely, no1 looks like the shirt he wears in sarah's dream in t2.
Just ordered 2 metres of it. Now to find a sewing machine wizard.
Thanks for all your help with this btw :)

I checked a single website and found 4 different Ithacas ;)

Do tell. All my efforts to find a KTW Ithaca Riot Slug that isn't $600 have failed. Redwolf is the only site I know that ships to America and carries the KTW which is also the only company to have produced that particular model Ithaca.

Ps. Congrats on everyone getting new kicks and suddenly being experts on all this. Gotta love when these new movies are released. Match me on all three of my works and then we'll talk. Peace.

Also some updated shots:
attachment.php

attachment.php

This thread is coming along nicely. Maybe an idea is getting an air soft shotgun that looks identical to the Ithaca 37. Painting and making it look like it's been used. Cut off the end, and modify it to look screen accurate.
For he pants, I had the idea of modifying some grey sweatpants

Do tell. All my efforts to find a KTW Ithaca Riot Slug that isn't $600 have failed. Redwolf is the only site I know that ships to America and carries the KTW which is also the only company to have produced that particular model Ithaca.

Ps. Congrats on everyone getting new kicks and suddenly being experts on all this. Gotta love when these new movies are released. Match me on all three of my works and then we'll talk. Peace.

Also some updated shots:
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481478&d=1432614002

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481479&d=1432614124

I wouldn't want to match you on those shoes, that's for sure. I'd rather have the correct ones. :lol

It's even deeper than you think, the profile is totally different.

images

Also some updated shots:
http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481478&d=1432614002

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481479&d=1432614124

Redwolf like I already mentioned ;)

Redwolf like I already mentioned ;)

Thought you had another source. My mistake. heh

I wouldn't want to match you on those shoes, that's for sure. I'd rather have the correct ones. :lol

Maybe not, but I wasn't speaking strictly about the shoes and good luck with the 'Correct' ones because more accurate profile and band logo color they are still off in places themselves and essentially match in inaccuracy as mine, just different places. But good luck finding a pair of originals which will be the only true correct ones.

Thought you had another source. My mistake. heh

Maybe not, but I wasn't speaking strictly about the shoes and good luck with the 'Correct' ones because more accurate profile and band logo color they are still off in places themselves and essentially match in inaccuracy as mine, just different places. But good luck finding a pair of originals which will be the only true correct ones.

I don't need to worry about originals, thankfully. Your costume looks great! Has Michael Biehn seen it? I would love to see his reaction.

Last edited:
Nor do I and I appreciate you saying so. Really, Biehn unfortunately hasn't gotten to see it yet but very soon he will and I'm VERY curious what he will think of it or even recognize it. heh. Dying to get a shotgun to complete this costume finally also.

Supposedly now there are 4 versions of these shoes now. There is the 1984 pair.
Then the 2004 pair which has the remastered shape but still retains the black sole. Then there are two 2015 pairs. The first version was made just for the movie it also was the same shape as the remastered version but had a white sole. Then there was the 2015 mass release which has the grey stripe on the back and the white sole. They only made 20 pairs for the new movie and are super rair

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back