The Soulsearcher (Full Armoured Predator WIP)

keep going Paul, not much left to do :)

cheers buddy, just call me Duracell cause I Keep on going!!! just working on the lower armour and calves at the moment. not much more left to do, but I need to find really strong magnets so I can attach the bio to the mask, any one have any ideas???

Well here here is the Soulsearcher fully armoured Predator 98% complete! its now wearable as you can see from the pics and these were taken on Saturday at a friends bbq. It's been a long hard battle of wills between me and it to see who would win! but due to outside pressure and my dads failing health I don't think that I have done too bad do you?? I just have to finish the feet and get some hands sorted out for it, and add some armoured scales to the front of the shins then it's finally finished!! Kinda sad really as I won't know what to do with myself once its complete, maybe do another one or maybe I'll do the costume of my dreams! but that as they say is another ball of wax!! let me know what you think of it so far guys! and thanks for looking!

BBQFred.jpg

BBQFred1.jpg

Attachments

• BBQ_Fred1.bmp
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • BBQ_Fred.bmp
    2 MB · Views: 116
Now that is kewl! When someone comes up with a concept i always imagine it to turn out cheesy (i dont mean to, i cant help it) but i dont think i'v seen one yet that hasn't blown me away!

Finally, took you long enough to get it on!!
Just kidding... :D
The suit looks amazing! Just need some hands of course, and then a ring on his finger in a couple of months.
Great work.

Kotten

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back