the RPF 2011 Halloween Costume Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are about 2/3 of the way through the confirmations. If you haven't received a confirmation yet, it is probably because there was something a little off with your entry and I set it to the side to look at it at the end. Should have them all done by noon today, Pacific.

78 Guys
26 Girls
19 Kids

All confirmations are out. If you didn't receive one, you need to contact me PRONTO!

holy moly that's a big response this year! so exciting to see!! can't wait to see all of the entrants!!

WOW so many.. great job more girls and kids.. this is gonna be a interesting contest.. so anyone even not signed up to the rpf can vote? how does linking via fb gonna work?

Awesome turn out. Good luck to all the entrants. I'm hoping to find some time next week to get in and check this out live while on biz travel next week.

Ps. Vote for my kids :)

Wow, 26 girls?? I only dared to enter because there were so few contestants last year...:lol Oh well, slim chances to win for me but on the other hand more great costumes to see! Can't wait...

So, here is the deal on the voting. This is an open voting contest, meaning members AND non-members can vote (almost 2/3 of the people who visit and read this site are non-members). Once we have the polls up (on Monday) We encourage you to post the contest on Facebook and on other websites you visit and encourage your friends and family to vote for you! Your hard work on your costume as well as your tenacity in getting your friends to vote for you can make a significant difference in the results of the contest!

WOW so many.. great job more girls and kids.. this is gonna be a interesting contest.. so anyone even not signed up to the rpf can vote? how does linking via fb gonna work?

Wow 26 girls?? That's way better then last years 5 lol! Awesome!!

Yeah, I was pretty blown away, but we were a bit more prepared this year than last year. The contest was a last minute decision last year and the time we allowed was relatively short. This was MUCH more successful in terms of time. Now, for next year, I just want to find an automated way of having you guys add your entries via a form instead of via email.

Wow, 26 girls?? I only dared to enter because there were so few contestants last year...:lol Oh well, slim chances to win for me but on the other hand more great costumes to see! Can't wait...

I can't even begin to tell you how exciting that is. For a hobby and site that has always been ridiculously male dominated, it is extremely cool to see how many women are getting involved! We absolutely love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back