The Real Batman - Moebius Kit

niart17

Holy figure models...here is my Moebius 1/8 scale 1966 Batman. Still have some detail painting and shading, and a few tweaks here and there, but pretty close to being done with this quick little build. It's a great kit with one of the best faces I've seen on a plastic model. My painting skill probably won't do it justice even after I've added shading and such, but it sure is fun. The base is a simple building top I've thrown together and will add a few details, like window tops and a corner stone and then paint and weather it. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go campy like the series and make it obvious it's a painted prop, or make it a little more realistic. I'm leaning towards a little more realistic than the stage prop buildings from the show. What do you guys think?
IMAG0120_zpsy90qmuez.jpg

IMAG0117_zpsed2qobfg.jpg

IMAG0118_zpsdzzc5vhg.jpg

IMAG0116_zpsy5jobpmh.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments, critiques and suggestions welcome.
Bill

Looks like a good start! Your base looks like a rooftop corner, so you need some brick pattern for the wall and some pigeon droppings for the sill...don't forget a roof gutter & perhaps a floodlight mount (pointing up or down, either way...) Cheers!
Robert

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back