The Real Batman - Moebius Kit

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by niart17, Jul 22, 2015.

1. niart17

niart17 Active Member

Holy figure models...here is my Moebius 1/8 scale 1966 Batman. Still have some detail painting and shading, and a few tweaks here and there, but pretty close to being done with this quick little build. It's a great kit with one of the best faces I've seen on a plastic model. My painting skill probably won't do it justice even after I've added shading and such, but it sure is fun. The base is a simple building top I've thrown together and will add a few details, like window tops and a corner stone and then paint and weather it. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go campy like the series and make it obvious it's a painted prop, or make it a little more realistic. I'm leaning towards a little more realistic than the stage prop buildings from the show. What do you guys think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking. Comments, critiques and suggestions welcome.
    Bill

2. rbeach84

rbeach84 Sr Member

Looks like a good start! Your base looks like a rooftop corner, so you need some brick pattern for the wall and some pigeon droppings for the sill...don't forget a roof gutter & perhaps a floodlight mount (pointing up or down, either way...) Cheers!
    Robert