The prop that has always eluded you

bwingpilot

What prop do you wish there was more reference photos of, and more discoveries made on? Mine would be the ANH version of the dh-17 blaster, besides screencaps I have only found 1 reference photo of it:
dh174nf.png

Galaxy Quest - Hero version TV Series Nebulizer - Best I can tell there were two heroes made and at least two stunts made - I have the only two TV Version stunts I've ever seen or heard of, but the wherabouts of those hero versions continue to elude me - Might have to hunt down Tim Allen someday.

I have found the hoth and endor blasters have been stingy on the reference fotos...

Originally posted by sapper36@Jan 29 2006, 11:47 PM
Galaxy Quest - Hero version TV Series Nebulizer - Best I can tell there were two heroes made and at least two stunts made - I have the only two TV Version stunts I've ever seen or heard of, but the wherabouts of those hero versions continue to elude me - Might have to hunt down Tim Allen someday.
[snapback]1171469[/snapback]​

Jabba's Palace blaster. I know there has to be good reference photos out there somewhere, but be damned if I can find them.

Cheers.

Mike

In the last starfighter, the assassin. The guy who played a heavy in every 80's Tv show ever? That assassin has a cool looking shiny laser pistol that I cannot find photos of anywhere.

If anyone could get me decent screen caps, or something like that. That would be cool.

Second would be Ron Silver's gray timecop gun. It's only in the film for like 5 seconds and I can't tell what the base gun is. I can't seem to find that anywhere either.

I have more. :cry

Njc----------------------

Second would be Ron Silver's gray timecop gun. It's only in the film for like 5 seconds and I can't tell what the base gun is. I can't seem to find that anywhere either.

I know the guys that made all the guns for Timecop. They have a company up here in Canada called Dlask, check out their website here: http://www.dlaskarms.com/

The prop that I'd most like to find more information on is The Shredder's helmet from the first two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies. I've wanted that thing (or copies like it/molded from it) since I was around 3 years old. haha. I know there's some private collector out there who owns the original...I've tried to contact 'em, but got no response at all over the course of two years. :( I seriously doubt I will ever come into contact with it or anything else from the original costume, but I have always wondered exactly how they created the stuff.

The other thing I've always wanted to own is a complete casting from the original molds of T-1000's "pretzel man" stage from T2. I KNOW I'll never have that...Not just because it's darn near impossible, but also because I'd never have enough money to afford it. :lol

Ryan

Right now, it's the AT-AT pilot glove com pad.
Probably also used by the cloud city Ugnaughts and possibly the 'snowtrooper commander' as well...
As always - any pics would be most welcome :)
/Pontus

That Damn Halloween Icons X-Wing......

My search just hits dead ends...but I must say thanks to the members who have helped. That's what we're all here for :thumbsup

Bill P.

Snakes big ol' count-down bracelet/watch from 'Escape from LA'.
Tried everywhere I could think of to find a replica (or get one made) but only ever hit dead ends on it.
Also those infernal DD Canes always missed my chances with those.

Originally posted by bwingpilot@Jan 30 2006, 03:47 AM
What prop do you wish there was more reference photos of, and more discoveries made on? Mine would be the ANH version of the dh-17 blaster, besides screencaps I have only found 1 reference photo of it:
dh174nf.png

[snapback]1171403[/snapback]​
That is Jesper Isberg's blaster. He organizes small conventions in Sweden three times per year where he has some of his props on exhibition. He rotates the props from his collection, but I think have seen this one more than once. I am sure there must be people who have taken more pics of it. I know the scope is a repro and the grooves in the barrel are rounded on the bottom.
Isberg does not allow replica-geeks to inspect his props up close, unfortunately. :(

Hmm... I'm not sure I really have one of these yet. I guess the closest would be wanting good photos of the Holiday Special saber, since I have a Graflite flash.

Or possibly a Mace Windu saber resin casting... 'cause I can't seem to get hold of one. :unsure

Originally posted by The Plasma Infusion@Jan 30 2006, 09:34 AM
That Damn Halloween Icons X-Wing......

My search just hits dead ends...but I must say thanks to the members who have helped. That's what we're all here for  :thumbsup

Bill P.
[snapback]1171612[/snapback]​

Did you check with Monsters-In-motion?

Originally posted by Darth Lars@Jan 30 2006, 11:14 AM

Isberg does not allow replica-geeks to inspect his props up close, unfortunately. :(
[snapback]1171628[/snapback]​

Are you serious.? Good lord... :rolleyes

That is Jesper Isberg's blaster. He organizes small conventions in Sweden three times per year where he has some of his props on exhibition. He rotates the props from his collection, but I think have seen this one more than once. I am sure there must be people who have taken more pics of it. I know the scope is a repro and the grooves in the barrel are rounded on the bottom.
Isberg does not allow replica-geeks to inspect his props up close, unfortunately.

Thanks Darth Lars, hopefully someone here has some more pics of this blaster that they are willing to share :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back