The prop that has always eluded you

I wish i could get some more pics of the M590 rifle Screen from Space above and beyond, so i could finish my replica......:love

I have this one, but you can'te really tell what any of the text says:

space_above__beyond_1-1.jpg

SM.....

These guys-

100_0238.jpg

Kahless_and_Morath_statue.jpg

klingon-kahless-morath-costofliving.jpg

These are literally the only 3 pics on the whole net. There's not even enough detail to finish my 12 - 14 year old replica sculpt. I finally know roughly where the original is, but I think the owner's going to want a small fortune for it. :unsure

-Sarge

Babylon 5 ppg from crusade if i remember rightly
some one on the rpf was selling them i really wanted one and then the car blew its head gasket........ so the money went to that instead :unsure

+1 for Judge Dredd's Law Giver (movie version)

I'd like to find a good quality prop replica of Blade's Mac-10/Mach-II as pictured here but never seem to catch them at the right time.

4628325879_9801dde0bf.jpg

4628929306_cff145b565.jpg

I would say the screen used He-man costume from MOTU that was sold several years ago thru The Prop Store, and The Demi-God Skeletor costume with is on hold so it is basically not available and even if it was I could never afford it. it was the entire set staff mask/helmet, boots everything.

For me its Bubo the Owl and the Glaive from Krull and of course, the Gummy link from Quantum Leap (I actually saw one in Vegas in the shops at Caesars...but the cost was astronomical.)

Jedi Holocron. Did lots of research, started laying out plans, then i saw a company making them and figures, meh, why try to do what they're already doing at a reasonable price.

I thought it was gonna be the Equilibrium twin pistols Preston carried, but I got good news and hopefully will be picking those up soon.
Am looking for the bat blades from Batman dead end again, theres twin blades
the Batarangs, again I've seen some really sharp replicas here
Batmans Dark Knight armor
a 1966 Batmobile fully loaded

Robert Muldoon's hat. I've only done a couple internet searches every now and then, but have yet to get an id on where to get one.

For me its been either an Anubis or Horus helmet from Stargate...ill get one eventually! Have tried every avenue so far.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back