The Predator (and Hollywood Heroes) at Huddersfield Fair

mortenharket

Sr Member
Recently I joined a UK costuming group called "Hollywood Heroes" which basically do lot of trooping for good causes and attend cons etc etc. Today was my first time out with them and I took the predator along.

It was a blast, there was spongebob, scoobydoo, a carebear, General Kenobi and the predator. We set up our little gazebo, got changed and trooped around the fair. Posing for pictures, pleasing the crowds and making children cry (well I did - 26 which I was proud of). Managed a good 4 hours in the suit and we raised £500 for charity The owner of the fair has asked the group to troop next week in Leeds and specifically asked if the predator would be there. Its moments like that which make this crazy hobby worthwhile - oh and the children running away screaming tee hee hee :lol:

Enjoy the pics.

SAM_1865.jpg

SAM_1852.jpg

SAM_1854.jpg

SAM_1853.jpg

SAM_1841.jpg

SAM_1839.jpg

SAM_1840.jpg

SAM_1857.jpg

Wolf - I would of taken them all on :)

Cheers for the comments, it was a great day and im hoping to do more for charity later in the year.

That's terriffic that you raised £500 for charity!
Looks like you had a great time there, giving laughs and scaring kids - best combo.
Great suit by the way!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back