The Predator (2018) Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.... you guys could've done a better job creating this than they did.

Screenshot_20180609-091200_Twitter.jpg

He is a Patriot Predator (for the US) Red, white and blue LMAO
CGI looks crappy. I hate the other Predator outfit.
It DOES give me a AvP2 vibe.
But just like any other Predhead here, I'll be getting my movie ticket in advance. After all is a Predator film.

Also: Notice the upside down blades, speargun or whatever that is.

Untitled.jpg

The main character wearing the gauntlet as well

rr.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a Patriot Predator (for the US) Red, white and blue LMAO
CGI looks crappy. I hate the other Predator outfit.
It DOES give me a AvP2 vibe.
But just like any other Predhead here, I'll be getting my movie ticket in advance. After all is a Predator film.

Also: Notice the upside down blades, speargun or whatever that is.

View attachment 269387

The P1 from :10 - :12 looks better than the one from Predators, at least.

As for the one Predator (P3?), it really has a Borg feel to it, which is pretty interesting. Their technology does need to advance.

borg p1.jpg

As for the tall thing....it looks like the mask came from Tsurabisu a few years ago.
Tsurabisu.jpg

222.png

Last edited:
The humans are using Pred equipment, one of the humans had a plasma caster on his shoulder in the first trailer. I hope to see more weaponry in a future trailer before the movie hits. I'm keeping an open mind about this and looking forward to any other Predators who haven't been revealed yet.

The humans are using Pred equipment, one of the humans had a plasma caster on his shoulder in the first trailer. I hope to see more weaponry in a future trailer before the movie hits. I'm keeping an open mind about this and looking forward to any other Predators who haven't been revealed yet.

I forget if they mentioned it in an interview, but is this a sequel to the original or does this come after Predator 2?

This is a sequel taken almost three decades after the events of Predator 2 is what I recall...
I'm looking forward to some of the future interviews in regards to this film. Here's hoping there are more preds.

In part 2 they try to capture the city PREDATOR but couldn't, this red PREDATOR looks unarmed like the hung PREDATOR in that movie PREDATORS.. maybe this is a captured PREDATOR from the U.S. labs. Plus the Black and red skin, mean bad bloods.. doesn't it?

We were informed from the get go that the Predator who lifted up McKenna was a scientist (despite this label I do believe he was trained to a certain degree despite being quote unquote 'a Scientist') Nonetheless, what the trailer wanted to display is the sheer power that specific Predator has. When was the last time we saw a Predator lift another 7 ft creature up and completely destroy a car in the 'Predator canonical Universe'? Nope haven't really seen it.

Bad Bloods is a term that's still has a lot of emphasis on the non canon Pred stories. We still don't know much about the Predator except for what was written and is now established as non canon to the current story lines. Shane will change how we see these Predators and this may be a bad thing this may be a good thing we have yet to see.
More or less that Pred is an Abomination, not one of the pure blooded Preds, nor does he retain many of the features which are common with the Predators we have met. He resembles more or less one of the recent sculpts by Narin.

Speaking of City Hunter, after re-watching P2, I have come to the conclusion that he betrayed his own hunting party due to his own inability to defeat his adversary. He was pushed so far that he tried wiping out all evidence of the Predators existence not to mention all of his comrades in the process. Those comrades by experience would know how to clean up the mess there were lots of them! City hunter despite having so many weapons at his disposal decided to take it further. Push a Predator far enough and they could do certain things just to get the job done (as we have seen many times) regardless of sides/relations/clan etc. (Which I found really cool/interesting)

The head shape of the 'upgrade' reminds me of a rabid dog. I think that to have the whole plot revolving around 'upgrades' isn't a great idea because a) Predators already pretty much covered that & b) It's a blatant rip-off of Jurassic World which will sour everything for me and make it feel really contrived.

Here's a good Predator story: Predator: Blood Feud - Prologue - Wattpad

Depending on the backstory as to the interaction between the P3 and the elite ranger team, it looks pretty good.

When was the last time we saw a Predator lift another 7 ft creature up

The Berserker in Predators was a pretty strong one. Didn't destroy a car or anything, but he did toss the other one around like a ragdoll and pull a spine out of a human using only one hand which would take some strength.

Considering that Boyd Holbrook is 6'2" and if the picture above is accurate, then the P3 should be over 7' tall.

I'm on the fence about this. On one hand, I'd like to see more, but on the other, I'd like to be surprised.

So far all I really "like" is the head of the unmasked p1 style predator ... I'm starting to come around on the bio (if this is even accurate)
Snagged some screenshots on AvP Galaxy. As "sacrilegious" it may be, I don't like the p1 armor from the shoulders down, and this looks like a clunkier version of that but with a bit more form... can someone help me find something else to like about this?

Screenshot_2018-06-13-04-33-10.png

Screenshot_2018-06-13-04-30-33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back