The Predator (2018) Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks for showing me Buckeye!

And as unpopular as it is, here I am hating the comics again lol ... guess I'm just a purist or something XD

I almost posted that same video earlier on here. Things are starting to look up for this movie. I still think there are members of this community that can produce much better looking costumes than what we have seen so far for this.

Pretty sure we can make better stories too tbh... not sure what's looking up :/ but more power (and skulls) to you if you see it.
I like this video from Mr. H better

We could make bettor movies (possibly) however, the Predator community is one of the hardest communities to please. Whatever it is, there will be debates arguments and rants on social media and forums about: what they do not like or what could have been better, or how nothing matched up with the 'non' canonical lore or the fact that no successor movie can compare to the first. In my opinion (I thought Predators was the best Predator film but that's just my opinion.) Opinions like this can cause huge uproars as there are many individuals quick to ask "how can you like Predators???" Predator (1987) was so much better (adding 5 paragraphs worth of content to prove your point).
It's basically what happened to Star Wars post-2014, but then again the Star Wars community is much larger but you get the point.

I remember when there was hype about Covenant potentially being a good film. Went to the cinema screening 1 month before it went world wide and I thought it was the worst Alien franchise film in existence.

For this movie, well... i'm excited for it, not keen on listening to the naysayers as following the crowd is a bore. Whatever negative thing is said, set it aside, don't ponder on it and wait for the actual movie to come out. Disney now owns the franchise and the possibility of a sequel after this slim...

Yes, I too am a member of the SW community lol. My latest tattoo.

20180504_212720.jpg

We could make bettor movies (possibly) however, the Predator community is one of the hardest communities to please. Whatever it is, there will be debates arguments and rants on social media and forums about: what they do not like or what could have been better, or how nothing matched up with the 'non' canonical lore or the fact that no successor movie can compare to the first. In my opinion (I thought Predators was the best Predator film but that's just my opinion.) Opinions like this can cause huge uproars as there are many individuals quick to ask "how can you like Predators???" Predator (1987) was so much better (adding 5 paragraphs worth of content to prove your point).
It's basically what happened to Star Wars post-2014, but then again the Star Wars community is much larger but you get the point.

I remember when there was hype about Covenant potentially being a good film. Went to the cinema screening 1 month before it went world wide and I thought it was the worst Alien franchise film in existence.

For this movie, well... i'm excited for it, not keen on listening to the naysayers as following the crowd is a bore. Whatever negative thing is said, set it aside, don't ponder on it and wait for the actual movie to come out. Disney now owns the franchise and the possibility of a sequel after this slim...

The only good news in bold.

Also, I'll try to keep it under 5 paragraphs from now on.

Crappy editing, the actor in the suit's mask was probably coming off! The foam latex mask looks like it popped over the neck ring, pictured right about the torso armor.

Crappy editing, the actor in the suit's mask was probably coming off! The foam latex mask looks like it popped over the neck ring, pictured right about the torso armor.

I think you might be right Wreav, It does look like a half mask but the mandibles placement are too close together. I also notice on the unmansked predator's dreads have now a texture. Not the regular smooth dreads.
maxresdefault.jpg

im also gonna see Deadpool tonight, I wander if will there be a rate R trailer of the predator. The Predator FB just posted a picture of Deadpool.

NeoKazama I looked close at the picture too. I believe patterned dreads was the first official reveal that ADI posted on instagram about a year ago. It pictured a guy wearing a head dress with patterned dreads they look exactly like the ones these Preds are wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back