the OTHER pulp fiction shirt

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Ashfrank, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Ashfrank

Ashfrank New Member

Well, we all know the one on the right has been made available by a SUPER RPFer (S.S. thanks, man.) What about Vincent's shirt? Click the link under the pic...and read the description.

--Ash

[attachmentid=8531]

Vincent's UC Santa Cruz shirt

2. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It's a vaery common shirt. You can find them on eBay and I believe you can purchase it directly from the UC Santa Cruz site.

3. CessnaDriver

CessnaDriver Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Hey TARANTINO, Make a Pulp Fiction sequel where Jules wanders the earth and gets into adventures.
    Dont we deserve that??

4. kurtyboy

kurtyboy Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Got mine from UC Santa Cruz:

[​IMG]

Looking forward to completing the set with the Krazy Kat t-shirt (featuring my interpretation of the picture :) ).

5. IndyBlues

IndyBlues Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(CessnaDriver @ Jun 15 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1262360[/snapback]</div>
    I hear Jules IS in a new film,....an adventure where he takes a plane trip,...and,..there are...

Dun dun dun.....

"Snakes on a Plane...."
    'Blues

6. darthsnikelfritz

darthsnikelfritz Well-Known Member

Not to hijack, but while we are on the PulpFiction T's. Any info on these other shirts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks
    darthsniks

7. Jedirick

Jedirick Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have the banana slug shirt and am awaiting the krazy kat. I'm beginning to hate Tarantino and his penchant for T shirts.

Why can't he just wear Hanes? :)

8. lonepigeon

lonepigeon Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(darthsnikelfritz @ Jun 18 2006, 01:36 AM) [snapback]1263325[/snapback]</div>
    This one is a Orbit shirt from here in Detroit.
    Orbit was a local tabloid size weekly paper with events from around town (concerts, clubs etc).
    The paper is long gone though. I don't think I have anything with the logo on it anymore.

9. Rabittooth

Rabittooth Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>(darthsnikelfritz @ Jun 17 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]1263325[/snapback]</div>
    That's a Speed Racer Tee.

[​IMG]

Amazon has a similar looking shirt here.

-Rabittooth

EDIT-..actually...it might be the version with the japanese text like this one:

[​IMG]

-R

10. PaulEscolar

PaulEscolar New Member

resurrecting this thread. Anyone have any leads on Tarantino's Character "Jimmie"'s Shirt that he has under his robe? It's some sort of Globe head Advertising character most likely... and not "Globey" Pee-Wee's Playhouse..