The Old Republic - who's playing?

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since it's Day One of early access, I thought it'd be helpful to start a thread listing who is playing, on which server(s) and under what character name(s).

For me, I have all my chars on Shien (RP). My main is a female Miralukan Consular by the highly creative and original name of "Squirk".

Last edited:
I didn't get an email, but I decided to check anyway. Lo and behold, the "Play" button was rarin' to go! I am on Sanctum of the Exalted as Sith warrior Ka'el.

No email yet, and no access.

Then again, I only recently got around to buying it so I'll be amazed if I get in more than a half hour before launch.

got it the first day, got codes first day, but no email no access yet but again I'm in Canada

so will get it a month or 2 after it goes live for everyone

The weird thing is it says I need to put in my code and gives me a link, but when I click on the link and put in the code it tells me I'm already verified. Even got my email confirming the... confirmation.

Zabrak Smuggler named Zarrik on The Shadowlands server if anyone is interested

Never got to play the beta but I'm really enjoying this more then I did WoW something about having to kill 10 separatist just seems more interesting then killing 10 wild boars

LOL Im so out of the loop I didnt even know it was out where you could buy it yet. I thought it was still in beta. Guess I will have to go check this out for christmas for my GF who is a former WoW head.

It officially comes out on the 20th. However, if you pre-ordered the game, you get to play up to a week early.

Guys, check the launcher. Login to the launcher and see what happens. I did not get an email yet either, but as I registered my code on 7/23, I took a shot. Leveling away! (I almost played hooky)

Wookiee hooky was tempting, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. All I've really done is create the chars, set up my toolbars, and tweaked the settings on both the game and the Naga.

Wookiee hooky was tempting, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. All I've really done is create the chars, set up my toolbars, and tweaked the settings on both the game and the Naga.
I hit level 8 from last night and some this morning. I set a few place holder names on Lord Adraas and Jung Ma as well. Was looking forward to playing tonight, but looks like I have to travel for work.

I didn't get an email, but I decided to check anyway. Lo and behold, the "Play" button was rarin' to go! I am on Sanctum of the Exalted as Sith warrior Ka'el.

I didn't wait for my invite. Since I purchased and redeemed my code minutes after the pre-sale email went out, I just started firing up the game launcher @ 4am p.s.t. and was in game playing by 0405.

Put in a marathon day and leveled my shadow almost to 21

About half of the 70 in our guild were playing before noon yesterday

well, I'm Jedi Knight Qrest on the Krayt Dragon server. I debated on going onto a RP server. thinking about doing a female smuggler on an RP server.

Bummed we dont have last names.

Evidently the post I tried to make at lunch at work today didn't make it.

called Wal mart today. They still have my order but say it won't ship till the 23.

:-(

Is there possibly a redemption code somewhere on your Wal-Mart order whereby you could enter the code on the SWTOR web site and download the game on the 20th?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back