The Old Republic - who's playing?

Posted this in the Old Republic pre order topic on accident, oh well I will post it here too

I am currently playing on a PVP server called Terentatek on Empire(Sith) Side. I am currently working my way up to level 50 as a Sith Sorc.(Healer/Nuker)(Jedi Consular), currently Level 28 and climbing. Anyone who is playing it can feel free to add me Character name "AutoShopKid". I am playing with a few friends I have known for many years through a few different games. The guild they made "Legion" is very helpful, and has run me through at least one dungeon a day!!!

My wife has a character on Tarentatek. Her old WOW guild is on there.

My 3 characters are up to levels 19 and 17. Im so happy my jedi and smuggler are ready to leave coruscant but bummed my Jedi is going to Ord mantell. My Bounty hunter has one last mission on Dromuund Kaas and then off to wherever.

I'm in SWTOR on the server named "The Harbinger". I am a level 19 Sith Inquisitor. My name on there is Proserpine is anyone wants to go questing or whatever.

My Guardian is up to 31 right now. I keep meaning to go create a Sith or Bounty Hunter, but I keep getting caught up in missions. I'm not a huge gamer like my husband is, but when I play it's mostly RPGs or handheld games. It's been forever since a game came out that really held my attention like this. I log on, meaning to just hand in a mission item, and before I know it, it's 4 hours later.
Is there any way to play the same character on another server? I want to play against some of my friends, but they didn't realize I already had the game and ended up on a different server. Or am I going to have to set up a new character just to play with them?

Right now, you would have to create a new toon on that server.

We need a server list here. I like the RP/PvE type servers and right now, I am on Sanctum of the Exalted as a Sith Juggernaut, Ka'el.

Maybe we should do an RPF clan?

I'm on Sith Meditation Sphere. Was unemployed for a bit so I got my sorc to lvl 50. Now playing around with the other classes to see their storylines.

I actually beat the final boss at lvl 49 on the first try. *That* was an epic fight.

After Having my game not work for almost 3 weeks, thanks to my computer clock time being off by about 30 seconds since I edited it to be able to use WinZip Evaluation verison, then edited it back to correct time and did not bother to re sync to internet time. I am currently up to a 35 Sith Sorcerer. Getting about 1/2 a level a day between work, school and friends. I am gonna try for 50 before the end of March if not sooner!!!

Im on Keetal server and am a 50 Gunslinger named Flagg. I have to say that once I hit 50 money started rolling in absurdly fast. I do Armstech as a trade skill and would just scavenge and make barrels while running around. I made over a million credits in 3 days and have recently bought VIP access and the VIP speeder (2.5 Mill total credits right there.)

Currently I am out of missions and am just grinding dailies. I have not yet got into the PvP stuff and have only played with the flashpoints so I still have a bunch of stuff left to do.

I did end up creating a cyborg bounty hunter on The Constant, the server where some other friends were playing. I think she's about a lvl 20, but I haven't played her in a while. My Jedi is up to 42. I've never played an MMO to this level before. Usually I dislike them before that(WOW) or it gets too hard to level without a party(Final Fantasy XI and XIV). I've heard of some players getting bored once they reach 50. What do you guys think of it once the story mode is complete?

Im a 50 SW Juggernaut and still haven't finished the story because I'm doing every single mission on the planets I go to throughout the story line...bonus missions and all :)

I think you make more money doing missions than anything else..and you have the chance to loot rare drops!

Our guild has been doing Eternity vault and the others . Still plenty to see considering I've yet to touch my favorite part which is some PVP.

I did end up creating a cyborg bounty hunter on The Constant, the server where some other friends were playing. I think she's about a lvl 20, but I haven't played her in a while. My Jedi is up to 42. I've never played an MMO to this level before. Usually I dislike them before that(WOW) or it gets too hard to level without a party(Final Fantasy XI and XIV). I've heard of some players getting bored once they reach 50. What do you guys think of it once the story mode is complete?

Being a bit of a MMO ****, I can say this I think the boring part is always getting 1-50. However BioWare/LucasArts has changed all that with a fantastic story line for each class. That being said I really believe the fun stuff does not begin till you reach max level. By this I mean all the fun you have raiding and then there is always PVP. Do not get me wrong I love PVP, I just find that on my server, unless you go openly find some republic to kill while questing if you query up for PVP. You end up fighting 90% imperials in huttball or something!!!

I got big collector Box , really cool stuff!
But running on my laptop not well fine and stutter hardly... I didn't know which is best for laptop hardware?
I have Windows 7 32BIT OEM, INTEL Core ...

I have a lvl 26 Jedi consular. Been away from player for a few weeks but loved the game. Need to get back to it

Holding at 48 on my Juggernaut. Damned Avatar of Sel-Makor is a BEAST to kill! It's all in how much play time I get, but I do so love the story quests and cannot wait to finally confront Darth Baras!

So Im feeling kind of ripped off right about now. A while back I decided I wanted the VIP speeder and I had not bought the special edition of the game. I ground out 2.5 MILLION credits in a week to buy VIP access and the mount. A couple of updates later and BAM! all the mounts that were 1.5 mil are now 1 mil and you can just get them in the fleet with no other special access or items needed. Thats $1.5 MILLION ground out for nothing and gone.

Anyone else think they are making the special stuff not so special?? The white color crystals can now be bought from a standard vendor in the fleet as well. No massive collections of items and time investment needed.

The uber VP Mount can now just be bought in the fleet,, no valor rank or commendations needed.

Seems like they realize they made it a bit too easy to make money in the game and they want to suck all the credits out of the economy that they can before they add new items in.

So Im feeling kind of ripped off right about now. A while back I decided I wanted the VIP speeder and I had not bought the special edition of the game. I ground out 2.5 MILLION credits in a week to buy VIP access and the mount. A couple of updates later and BAM! all the mounts that were 1.5 mil are now 1 mil and you can just get them in the fleet with no other special access or items needed. Thats $1.5 MILLION ground out for nothing and gone.

Anyone else think they are making the special stuff not so special?? The white color crystals can now be bought from a standard vendor in the fleet as well. No massive collections of items and time investment needed.

The uber VP Mount can now just be bought in the fleet,, no valor rank or commendations needed.

Seems like they realize they made it a bit too easy to make money in the game and they want to suck all the credits out of the economy that they can before they add new items in.
That is always the nature of MMOs. First, the color crystals. They do not want any unfair advantages just because people like me bought early. I knew that going in that my "special" stuff would not be so special half way through to 50.

Been down that road enough to know that one. C'est la vie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back