The Official "Alien Quadrilogy" Quote Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Leigh

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience remorse or delusions of morality.

jedichase

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All of Ash's speech is taken up. Oh well.

Look into my eye.

Hey Vasquez, have you every been mistaken for a man.

They mostly come out at night, mostly.

Game over man, game over.

Thibault

Sr Member
- I have a problem with this !!
- What part?
- The part where we're running around in the dark ****ing maze with that thing chasing us!

(Alien 3)

jedi573

"Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to bring them back, but to wipe them out."

...and who can forget:

"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Andy

BR12819

"Water my ass, bring this guy some pepto bismal!"

Wait, wrong movie... sorta

Last edited:

neilo1

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.