The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

Vintage Army/Police S92 Ground Camera Kit W6/14A/4662

I picked up these S92 items to add to my vintage Army/Police S92 Ground Camera Case W6/14A/4662, I still need to find some other original items to complete the kit.

Vintage S92 MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL Camera 14A/4663

Vintage S92 MPP 6x Film Holders in Bakelite Carry Case 14A/4675

Vintage S92 Large Sports Viewfinder 14A/4676

Vintage S92 Small Viewfinder 14A/4677

531.jpg

531.jpg 246.jpg

HOLY SH*I Ian....I just learned not to miss any updates to this thread!!!

That is some serious eye feast on your table, wonderful :)

What are you going to do with these extra MPP clamps ;) ? *hint hint*

Congrats my friend

Always a pleasure helping you out mate, I'm due you the favour for just getting to see so many amazing pieces that you have managed to track down - and you're right about it looking like a Star Wars prop Christmas in those great pictures.
So cool you have MPPs from Army, Navy and RAF. Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading up on the pieces as you post them up.

HOLY SH*I Ian....I just learned not to miss any updates to this thread!!!

That is some serious eye feast on your table, wonderful :)

What are you going to do with these extra MPP clamps ;) ? *hint hint*

Congrats my friend

Thanks buddy I have a few more lot photos & info to post today :) and for you anything can be organized ;)

Always a pleasure helping you out mate, I'm due you the favour for just getting to see so many amazing pieces that you have managed to track down - and you're right about it looking like a Star Wars prop Christmas in those great pictures.
So cool you have MPPs from Army, Navy and RAF. Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading up on the pieces as you post them up.

Thanks buddy, I cant thank you enough for your help on this, it was a huge hunting box of treasures and you handled & packed them as if they were your own, your a champion (y)

Vintage AS Handwheels

I picked up these vintage 1970's AS Handwheels from a nice lady who was doing a reno of her house, there is 2x Sink sets & 1x Bath set, I gave them a quick spray of CLR to remove the 50 odd years of grime, they are in nice condition with some cleaner then others, I am planning to keep the cleanest set & display on a clean set of vintage Taps I have been holding :D

532.jpg

532.jpg

Vintage MPP Clamp Adapters & MPP Clamps

I picked up 3x of these vintage MPP Clamp Adapters with 1x MPP Clamp with Black Oval Side Bars & 2x MPP Clamps with Black Trapezoids Bars.

After inspecting & taking photos I notice that the 2x sets of Black Trapezoids Bars are thinner then the other ones I have and the ends are straight, I asked around & no one was aware of this variation, I would be interested to hear if anyone has seen this variation before or have them in their collection.

533.jpg

534.jpg

535.jpg

533.jpg 534.jpg 535.jpg

Vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shroud

This one is the pride of my vintage MPP Microflash collection :D

The vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shroud is in amazing condition and accurate for my vintage ESB build using one of Roy's roygilsing MPP Steel Shrouds, the vintage Single Step Shroud I may use on my vintage ANH build or one of Roy's MPP Alloy Shrouds and keep the vintage Single Step Shroud as a display piece.

-Single Step Shroud
-Bulb Holder Rounded Lip
-Large B Port
-S Non Painted
-Microflash Plate has Thick Font
-Bulb Release Housing Flathead Screws
-Bulb Release Housing Thick Aluminum Release Button
-Bulb Release Housing Black Button
-Clamp Black Plastic Sleeve
-Clamp Black Trapezoid Bars
-Pommel 3x Lines on Black Ring

536.jpg

537.jpg

536.jpg 537.jpg 538.jpg 539.jpg

My pair of vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shrouds

I thought I would share a photo of my 2x vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shrouds, frustratingly the rear Microflash has the Shroud style with the cut front lip, but they still make an amazing pair :love::love::D

540.jpg

540.jpg

totally amazing stuff! I didn't even know there was clamp adapters like that, what a great find you made (y)

Thanks buddy I am still not 100% sure of the purpose of the MPP Clamp Adapters, they are hollow & have the threaded rod which allows them to attach to bottom of the Flash Tube that have the metal sleeve, which can then be attached to a camera but as I am missing the Flash Head / Reflector I am only theorizing & they may have a completely different purpose, where are all the MPP old timers.

545.jpg

541.jpg 542.jpg 543.jpg 544.jpg
545.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like a legit purpose: to have the flash stick out higher for perhaps less red eye effect or better lighting. Makes sense to me!

I believe the threads on end cap are standard and will fit British tripods. Maybe these extra clamps and adapters are to be used on flash extension units. Do those tubes look like they were made/cut that way from factory (without holes for ports/flash head)?

I believe the threads on end cap are standard and will fit British tripods. Maybe these extra clamps and adapters are to be used on flash extension units. Do those tubes look like they were made/cut that way from factory (without holes for ports/flash head)?
Yes, it’s even chromed on the “cut” end.

I am no expert but to me the Clamp Adapters look factory machined, they all appear to be the same along with being chrome plated.

In relation to the "cut MPP Tubes" (Adapter for Flash Head) yes they also look factory made & as Chris posted they are chrome platted on the cut edge, also they were part of the MPP Kit issued to the Royal Navy with their own number;

Adapter for Flash Head - Royal Navy Demand Number 0553/460 9249 & Admiralty Pattern Number 162 410.

530.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back