The Mummy Key to Hamunaptra Replica Owners- question!

NSStudios

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all! I am in the process of completing a little side project for a functional key to hamunaptra and am running into an issue.

Doing math with photos and measurements from the Propstore auction last year I am getting that the following measurement is only 1.25”:
IMG_4468.jpeg

This is nagging at me and just doesn’t seem right, almost seems too short. I was wondering if anyone who owns one of those stunt castings that float around could provide me with the measurement? I’d buy one myself to find out, but I’m having trouble finding a current seller.

Thank you!!

20230606_084708.jpg

Here's one from my Run. (unassembled) It is designed to the Propstore auction specs. That measurement is indeed, 1.25.

Thank you so much! I tend to make props bigger in my head than they actually are, so a measurement at that size seemed wrong for some reason haha.

Much appreciated :).

Thank you so much! I tend to make props bigger in my head than they actually are, so a measurement at that size seemed wrong for some reason haha.

Much appreciated :).

No problem. Remember, in the first movie Imhotep had this thing in his robe pocket. Jonathan pick-pocketed him. Relatively speaking, it's not that big.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back