The Mummy (1999) - Anubis Canopic Jar - Open List!

peter74

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello guys! How are you! During this time at home I had more time working on certain projects that I have in progress, including the canopic jar of anubis. Some know that some time ago I made the canopic jar with the head of a hawk, the one to be understood in Henderson's hand in the film "The Mummy". Someone asked me if I could create the one with the head of Anubis. So, a few months ago I started this project and now you can see it from the images below. The canopi jar is made of resin like the other, hand-colored and finished with gold leaf. For those interested I will start putting them into production from next week, and based on the availability of the material at this time it will take about 15/20 days. The price is $ 179 + shipping. I ask for a $ 50 deposit for those who want to be on the list. Contact me with pm!

IMG_20200331_104317.jpg

IMG_20200331_104326.jpg
IMG_20200331_104344.jpg

Open list

1 - Farscape66 (Anubis+Hawk)
2 - James Earl Cash
3 - Maverikferg (Anubis+Hawk)
4 - JANDERS10
5 - MRWAX (Anubis+Hawk) - Deposit send
6 - Andrew
7 - Mbmcfarland - Deposit send
8 - RobertMuldoon - Deposit send
9 - Macorrie

Last edited:
I already have your Qebehsenuef jar, so I think I need to add this one to the collection too!

To be pedantic; it's not Anubis, the jackal is actually Duamutef. The jars represent the 4 sons of Horus, plus one extra in the film for plot reasons.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back