The Mummy (1999) - Anubis Canopic Jar - Open List!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

peter74

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello guys! How are you! During this time at home I had more time working on certain projects that I have in progress, including the canopic jar of anubis. Some know that some time ago I made the canopic jar with the head of a hawk, the one to be understood in Henderson's hand in the film "The Mummy". Someone asked me if I could create the one with the head of Anubis. So, a few months ago I started this project and now you can see it from the images below. The canopi jar is made of resin like the other, hand-colored and finished with gold leaf. For those interested I will start putting them into production from next week, and based on the availability of the material at this time it will take about 15/20 days. The price is $ 179 + shipping. I ask for a $ 50 deposit for those who want to be on the list. Contact me with pm!

IMG_20200331_104317.jpg

IMG_20200331_104326.jpg
IMG_20200331_104344.jpg

Open list

1 - Farscape66 (Anubis+Hawk)
2 - James Earl Cash
3 - Maverikferg (Anubis+Hawk)
4 - JANDERS10
5 - MRWAX (Anubis+Hawk) - Deposit send
6 - Andrew
7 - Mbmcfarland - Deposit send
8 - RobertMuldoon - Deposit send
9 - Macorrie

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RobertMuldoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I already have your Qebehsenuef jar, so I think I need to add this one to the collection too!

To be pedantic; it's not Anubis, the jackal is actually Duamutef. The jars represent the 4 sons of Horus, plus one extra in the film for plot reasons.