The Matrix 4!

I remember when it came out my girlfriend wanted to see it, like she was really excited about it. I thought it looked stupid, but took her anyway.
I should have trusted her judgement.
This was the same girl who turned me on to The Fifth Element. I thought that looked stupid, too.

I remember when it came out my girlfriend wanted to see it, like she was really excited about it. I thought it looked stupid, but took her anyway.
I should have trusted her judgement.
This was the same girl who turned me on to The Fifth Element. I thought that looked stupid, too.

I also thought The Fifth Element looked stupid and the commercial ticked me off when it said "Better than Star Wars!" or something. :lol:

The latest trailers seem to really be pushing deja vu and remembering the past. This new matrix has a new coat of paint but the previous “touchpoints” will be explored again. Dont know if its supposed to be about Neo trying to come to terms with Trinity’s death, trying to save her in this new Matrix, etc.

Really have no idea what this movie is going to be focused on, just that Trinity is going to be more important than ever (unless thats a red herring).

Not sure if this has been shared, but it looks like Epic Games is showing off their latest Unreal Engine with the help of The Matrix.

That last trailer seems to imply that theyve been in the Matrix the whole time and never actually got out. Feels like theyre pulling a Bob Newhart "it was a dream all along" which sure would suck.
That’s how I always felt when I saw the ending to the second film..

When he used his powers outside the matrix I said “oh!! They are in a matrix with in the matrix!” Hence the name.. matrix lol but boy was I wrong with part 3

Still to this day I still don’t understand part 3

That’s how I always felt when I saw the ending to the second film..

When he used his powers outside the matrix I said “oh!! They are in a matrix with in the matrix!” Hence the name.. matrix lol but boy was I wrong with part 3

Still to this day I still don’t understand part 3

3 taught me it was a waste of time thinking about 2, which I did like, it starts to become the Matrix endlessly pondering it's own navel I don't see how this isn't going to be the same thing.

3 taught me it was a waste of time thinking about 2, which I did like, it starts to become the Matrix endlessly pondering it's own navel I don't see how this isn't going to be the same thing.
I edited this, I’m afraid what I said could be a huge spoiler. Don’t read anyones post that has quoted me for the next few posts

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back