Interest The Martian - ARES III Mission Patch and Stickers + NASA Bonus!

Re: The Martian - ARES III Mission Patch and Stickers

throw me in for one of the patches, 2 of strap type and a few decals if they aren't too much.

I live near a pretty big Airbase and have access to the facilities to get the name placcards if you want me to get some prices.

Really? Even the ones with civilian wings? I spent the better part of this past year trying to find a company that makes them. I eventually just broke down and designed the nametag myself in paint.net. I'm planning on just getting that custom embroidered.

Thats really looking good :) I have a shirt picked out already .. I just have to be patient now .. Oh by the way how long do you think it will take ?

I have some samples coming in next week. I'll keep you all updated via this thread. ;)

1st post updated with revised artwork!

Also, I may have a lead on the embroidered wings nametag. Any interest in making these part of the package?

undersuit.jpg

WATNEY%20USAF%20Astronaut%20Pilot.jpg

Last edited:
I can check but I'm pretty sure, I see NASA guys fly in every once in a while, less lately with the ungrateful taxpayers not demanding that NASA be fully funded. I live in the Tampa area and am a Combat wounded Veteran (Afghanistan) so I dont have a lot going on unless I'm having more surgeries or fighting the VA.

If you guys can get them, I'll definately buy some from whoever we decide can get them.

I am stuck on VA pay schedule for pay on the 1st of the month but count me in, just shoot me a price, I'm getting some patches autographed over at Kennedy Space Center in a couple weeks, my Uncle is flying in to intro me to a few Astronauts from the STS days. I have been fortunate enough to actually sit in an Apollo Capsule, an SR-71, 2 different Air Force Ones, Emperor Hirohito's Plane and the Enola Gaye all before they were restored. My uncle was an AF one Pilot for President Carter and was a test pilot for Lockheed. also flown as a jump seat warmer on a Spy Plane and on a Greyhound on a Carrier (USS America) in my Military Career. Was very fortunate to have a job that gave me access to weapon systems that most never see in person.

Last edited:
Already said I was interested in the mission patch, but keep me down for any patches you come up with. I'll buy a few of whatever you come up with for this movie.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back