The Mandalorian Season 3 New/Stunt? Helmet

Baruopa

Hey all. While watching the latest season of The Mandalorian, particularly the last two episodes, I noticed something strange going on with Mando's helmet. It looks like they gave it the Book of Boba Fett treatment; a but taller with a much wider visor. I was worried for a moment they'd replaced the old helmet style like they did with Boba in his show, but he goes back to wearing the normal helmet for most of his screen time. It looks like he's usually wearing this new one during fight scenes, so my guess is that this is a stunt helmet made for extra visibility. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Is it a completely new helmet mold? Or just a modification of the normal one with the visor cut up/pushed out? Including a few pics to show what I'm talking about, but they're pretty dark so I've had to brighten them up, as well as a (well-lit) pic of Din in the normal helmet again at the end. Thanks!

Attachments

• mandalorian3x08_0833~2.jpg
    mandalorian3x08_0833~2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 173
  • mandalorian3x08_0937~2.jpg
    mandalorian3x08_0937~2.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 144
  • mandalorian3x08_0938~2.jpg
    mandalorian3x08_0938~2.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 169
  • mandalorian3x08_2429~2.jpg
    mandalorian3x08_2429~2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 149
OH yeah I noticed. It looks awful when compared to the hero helmet. Took me out of a few of the scenes in the last few episodes. Like I said in another thread, Mando's helmet is a key part of his overall look, and switching it out like this is like giving the Man with no Name a new hat hoping that nobody notices.

SB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back