The Mandalorian: DarkSaber reference thread

I preordered directly from Hasbro in December of last year.

FWIW - I haven’t heard anything from Hasbro yet either. Their website says the Darksaber is estimated to ship October 1st.

Glad folks are starting to receive them, but this is not the first time distributors have gotten their product ahead of those who ordered directly from Hasbro. Guess I won’t be preordering from Hasbro any more…

Sean
Thank you, I’m hoping I did remember because that was a tough month for me lol

Mine arrived! Since we have seen enough of it in action and such, I’ll just post these photos of it in a gloved hand.

Overall impressions: it’s heavy as heck. Willing to wager it’s the heaviest black series.

Sound is probably the quietest, but that could be the nature of higher pitched tones being harder to hear(especially when you’re older).

Wish the lights had a shimmering moving effect like the show.

Ultimately I don’t plan on playing with the electronics too much except to cosplay at some point. I am happy with the purchase.

edit: I'd like to add that I love they added holes for a D-ring if you choose to go that route. I don't think I will until we see how Mando rocks the saber in s3.

Attachments

• 4818BD7F-B428-4E96-969C-45020F6EC9BE.jpeg
    4818BD7F-B428-4E96-969C-45020F6EC9BE.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 276
  • EAC255CE-0784-4C04-BE5A-213C6FF5DE5A.jpeg
    EAC255CE-0784-4C04-BE5A-213C6FF5DE5A.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 0C270ACE-D363-4564-8CF6-75B89B967E02.jpeg
    0C270ACE-D363-4564-8CF6-75B89B967E02.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Just got a email from hasbro, “unexpected delay” won’t be shipping til dec 1st now lol

I’m in no rush for this thing, but I find it hilarious the original source can’t even deliver these on time..

Just got a email from hasbro, “unexpected delay” won’t be shipping til dec 1st now lol

I’m in no rush for this thing, but I find it hilarious the original source can’t even deliver these on time..
I wonder if it’s ever best to preorder directly from them? Gamestop and EE are still showing as November 2021 release for Rey. If that holds true, it’d seem like they supply their retailers first, then direct customers.

Edit: Also don't know of anyone that received their Hasbro Pulse Ahsoka preorder before they were recalled, but we know other retailers delivered.

I wonder if it’s ever best to preorder directly from them? Gamestop and EE are still showing as November 2021 release for Rey. If that holds true, it’d seem like they supply their retailers first, then direct customers.

Edit: Also don't know of anyone that received their Hasbro Pulse Ahsoka preorder before they were recalled, but we know other retailers delivered.
Yeah I find it funny the main source can’t deliver them, but other company’s have

Yeah, they fulfill their retailer supply before individual customers. Literally every single time I've pre-ordered anything on Pulse I'd see other retailers ship them long before Hasbro does. The only exception to that was the Ant-Man helmet as they had a small quantity in stock when it was revealed.

I've stopped pre-ordering from Pulse and Trick or Treat Studios as the same thing also happens with them every time.

Yeah, they fulfill their retailer supply before individual customers. Literally every single time I've pre-ordered anything on Pulse I'd see other retailers ship them long before Hasbro does. The only exception to that was the Ant-Man helmet as they had a small quantity in stock when it was revealed.

I've stopped pre-ordering from Pulse and Trick or Treat Studios as the same thing also happens with them every time.
You know.. now thinking they first time I ever got anything from pulse was the fett helmet, and I was one of the last to get mine

I actually found 5/6 of them at my Walmart.. I got a picture of me with them all.. that’s floating around here somewhere lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back