The Mandalorian: DarkSaber reference thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
C0E24F42-DD5D-4D58-BFBE-BA98C309233A.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
Put a hold on my account for the funds Monday, but hasn't fully processed and still shows awaiting availability on Gamestop site.
Same here.

GameStop's inventory system is horrible. I've waited for online pre-orders to ship only to find the items in store, despite it saying zero inventory available in store.

Doh2

Sr Member
Looks great and I can't wait to get mine from BBTS (in October!) but really wish they had made the blade look "weathered" instead of that perfectly smooth black. Surely they could've sculpted in some cracks to break it up a bit.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When were these available to preorder

I wonder if this was the time I was injured and not thinking correctly

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When were these available to preorder

I wonder if this was the time I was injured and not thinking correctly
I preordered directly from Hasbro in December of last year.

FWIW - I haven’t heard anything from Hasbro yet either. Their website says the Darksaber is estimated to ship October 1st.

Glad folks are starting to receive them, but this is not the first time distributors have gotten their product ahead of those who ordered directly from Hasbro. Guess I won’t be preordering from Hasbro any more…

Sean

Gee2

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really odd, I pre-ordered when they first came available received mine from BBTS about a month ago...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.