The Mandalorian: DarkSaber reference thread

Ok, so now that the Dark Saber has gone from animation to reality, which version will be the new standard?

My son just got this one for Christmas.. Which version is it

Attachments

• 16089202566598280215909290461096.jpg
    16089202566598280215909290461096.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 238
if you notice Esquito is using a Ahsoka saber painted black... wonder if this was a fill in because of all the broken darksabers?

dark16.png

Im actually ripping apart a hasbro kids dark saber now, trying to FX it, modify the blade. my niece will be going full mando this halloween (if covid allows it) building a 500x500x500 3d printer to start printing her armor.. now that mando has the Darksaber it was a sign i have to do this..

The cheap Halloween store (clone wars) is pretty close.
Just needs the front section thinned about 1/8", switch replaced, battery compartment sealed, seams filled and front emitter detailed.

The cheap Halloween store (clone wars) is pretty close.
Just needs the front section thinned about 1/8", switch replaced, battery compartment sealed, seams filled and front emitter detailed.
i still need to get one to cut up and do what you've said. im just afraid ill never match the paint job, i think the factory finish looks amazing

How can we tell how true to accurate dimensions are based on an animated prop.

I'd say just fill the gaps and clean up details .

I have the Amazon version so I plan on removing the blade and keeping a static hilt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back