The Mandalorian Costume by Chewy Bread Cosplay

ekrawciw

It's been a while since I've been on the RPF but it's also been a while since I did a big Star Wars Armor build. I thought I would share since I'm very stoked about this one. All the armor is 3D printed and most of it was modeled by me, except for the helmet (@thebrokennerd83 on insta) the shin armor (iamseanfields on insta) and the knee armor (by cosplayusa). I also did all of the sewing. Most of this was made for Star Wars Celebration Chicago back when only one teaser shot was available, and then some upgrades were done prior to Dragon Con based on concept art released at Celebration. So it's not totally accurate, but I think I did a pretty good job overall considering I put this out months before the show. These photographs were done right before Dragon Con in August by @thepicwitch on instagram.

I've got and instagram story full of work in progress pics
Chewy Bread Cosplay (@chewybreadcosplay) • Instagram photos and videos

Let me know what you think! I'm trying to get back into being active on here as I want to do more armor work. Also, if anybody has good recommendations for the Mando's blaster pistol and rifle models I'm on the lookout.

Mandolorian-2.jpg

Mandolorian-5.jpg

Mandolorian-8.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back