Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

Most invoices that were paid last night are shipped out as of now. Had to confirm a couple addresses (pm’ed and emailed the couple I needed)

I will send tracking numbers this afternoon/evening.

If the last couple can get the invoice paid by midnight tonight I can get em out Monday

cboath got yours!

Thanks all

Last edited:
Hey there!

As for the blade orders final invoices were sent out a few days ago. So far everyone except 2 have paid which is great.
Again these won't be shipped out for another couple of weeks or so as Im flying out to Cali for a week and there's still some work to be done on the blades. But I wanted to at least get labels printed and squared away. Everyone is going to be really pleased with it! I can't seem to put it down or stop taking pictures!

There are still some left if anyone wants a blade for their hilt. Just drop me a message.
tempImagegTv46A.png

Got mine in, it looks amazing! (i already nicked myself on it lol)

Attachments

• 362C8007-DF04-4D0A-A05D-EC205CE153A9.jpeg
    362C8007-DF04-4D0A-A05D-EC205CE153A9.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 164
I missed out. Praying for a second run. My black series will have to entertain me for the time being.
That blade looks SO good.

TheSaberTrade

Sorry for the delayed payment. Invoice went to a secondary email and with me out of pocket for SWCA just saw it today. Sorry for the confusion/delay.

Received mine yesterday! Happy camper and it looks phenomenal!

Quick question to everyone. Is there any guides on how to put the dark saber together? Or is there anyone can render assistance? It be greatly appreciated. I’ve never built one of these before so I’m starting from scratch here.

These are the parts I’ll be mustering together. So if anyone has the same stuff I’d greatly appreciate a guide in this.

EFCDD059-B2BE-4046-BC13-4266EDFA3980.jpeg
9B29FBAF-B5F0-4636-B0BF-D07983E79E2B.jpeg

Super happy to add this to my collection! I have a lot more plans for this hilt and I am not 100% sure how I want to display it but for now, I threw together this quick display box so I can get it out and let people handle it :)

IMG_20220608_215939999.jpg

IMG_20220612_143049005.jpg

IMG_20220612_152042404.jpg

IMG_20220612_152008592.jpg

The last international shipment has delivered today. I believe all hilts are at their proper homes now.

Calling this limited run complete!
Hope everyone loves their hilts!

Will have more info on blades and internals here as well as some builds once blades ship.

Thanks to everyone who participated and supported this run! Could not have done it without those folks!
Thanks
Malibu

The last international shipment has delivered today. I believe all hilts are at their proper homes now.

Calling this limited run complete!
Hope everyone loves their hilts!

Will have more info on blades and internals here as well as some builds once blades ship.

Thanks to everyone who participated and supported this run! Could not have done it without those folks!
Thanks
Malibu

Info on internals will be awesome! I dont plan to do a blade but building out the internal electronics would be sweet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back