Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

I’m definitely interested in purchasing a chassis from you. What’s the price point and unless I missed it, link to shop or site would be wonderful.
It will run about $40ish dollars in black natural versatile plastic before Shapeways' processing and shipping charges. Waiting to make sure I have the pcb slot sized correctly before I add it to my shop but you can find my Shapeways shop here: Shadowfoil Props @ Shapeways

I’ve been away for awhile. I posted about being interested, I see I’m number 43 on one of the list. I assume that list is for second run. I just want to double make sure I’m in the second run and if payment is needed.

The Sweatshop there is no second run or second run waiting list just yet. That list with you at 43 is the original interest list. Once deposits were taken that list became the current list of 53 paid spots on the closed run.

Awaiting an update from the anodizer this week so I can firm up the ship dates for the second part of closed run. Should know more this week and will post as soon as I do.

Thanks all

Okay cool, as far as I understand, I just have to wait for second run to open up. Gotta exercise patience, wish I stayed in the run.

MAY THE 4th!
That’s it exactly!

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU!

Hilts are back from the anodizer!
Assembly has started
Look for final invoices soon!

5B69A270-23C6-4A12-A6C8-7738F5D66D62.jpeg

080D77F3-A9CE-47A0-A4C9-0A3D6B8906CD.jpeg

It's alive!!!

Gotta say im quite happy with it. Rest of the PCBs should be here Wednesday and I should have the decals in hand by the end of the week!

Im will be spending a lot of time doing the final assembly and testing this week and then shipping time!

Im going to be sending out the final Invoices and shipping charges this week as well to lock in these shipping rates before they go up again so expect those to come in soon.

There will be a break here on the 25th as I fly out to SWCelebration for those 5 days. If anyone Sees me walking arounf the con eith this thing. feel free to say hi!

-Devin

It's alive!!!

Gotta say im quite happy with it. Rest of the PCBs should be here Wednesday and I should have the decals in hand by the end of the week!

Im will be spending a lot of time doing the final assembly and testing this week and then shipping time!

Im going to be sending out the final Invoices and shipping charges this week as well to lock in these shipping rates before they go up again so expect those to come in soon.

There will be a break here on the 25th as I fly out to SWCelebration for those 5 days. If anyone Sees me walking arounf the con eith this thing. feel free to say hi!

-Devin

View attachment 1575725

I want this in the second run!

Final invoices have been sent for every single person left on the run! Once paid for I will ship as many as possible tomorrow!

Will be watching closely for a 2nd run on this one. Very nice.
I might consider a small volume run of 25 in the future. Price would obviously be higher, but it is a possibility. :unsure::unsure:

Final invoices have been sent for every single person left on the run! Once paid for I will ship as many as possible tomorrow!

I might consider a small volume run of 25 in the future. Price would obviously be higher, but it is a possibility. :unsure::unsure:
Want to start an interest thread for the possible second run? at least to see how full the next run will be.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back